Sandy Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    get a life and grow up man, for pete's sake. Its a game of opinions, no right or wrong... Its people like you being abusive to other posters calling them 'planks' what gives this place a bad name, nothing else.

Crawl back under your rock if you're going to do nothing but 'point score' and abuse.
    LMAO. Pot calling the kettle black pal. Unbelievable. All I have read from you these past few days is negativity and calling out posters such as Nasser for posting 'THEIR' opinions. Do you actually read back what you type prior to posting it?
    Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Why can't we all be friends?

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
          Agree, plus I just got a warning. I guess some can dish it out but can't take it back.
          I'll go back to just reading, as posting with certain members being allowed to say whatever they want without consequence, has become a tad boring.
          Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
            LMAO. Pot calling the kettle black pal. Unbelievable. All I have read from you these past few days is negativity and calling out posters such as Nasser for posting 'THEIR' opinions. Do you actually read back what you type prior to posting it?
            Ok mate - Remember, respect and argue opinions. Not personally abuse.

Comment

Got an e-mail stating that Sandy Flash has tried to send me a PM but my Inbox is full. I did delete some older messages the other week, I thought that would be sufficient to receive a few new ones, but I guess not. I am not going to delete them all as I have accumulated quite an interesting correspondence over the years and other admins might need to rely on it one day, so I would appreciate a relaxation of my message quota, otherwise it is pointless to PM me.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If it wasn't for planks like you, me and others would post more regularly. I read up everyday, but have to stop myself from posting just in case I really tell you and others like you what I truly think of ya.
                Mate, you said you didn't post for a while because you didn't want to get into a row. Now you seem to be starting one. The club is in a happy place. The doom mongers have got a lot wrong, but so have the happy clappers ("top eight finish in the premier" anyone?). The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Lets all try and get along as supporters of the same club during this exciting period.

Comment

Agree, plus I just got a warning. I guess some can dish it out but can't take it back.
                  I'll go back to just reading, as posting with certain members being allowed to say whatever they want without consequence, has become a tad boring.
                  We try and watch everyone
                  Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 02-09-2015, 02:46 PM.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    We try and watch everyone
                    Good man, wholegeartedly expect you to be promoted to Adminstrator soon,
                    as you are somewhere in between "Adminstrator" and "MOD" right now

Comment

It's gonna be a grueling 12 days til the Forest match for you mods...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Good man, wholegeartedly expect you to be promoted to Adminstrator soon,
                        as you are somewhere in between "Adminstrator" and "MOD" right now
                        Well Kirill, you were a good teacher
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Well Kirill, you were a good teacher
                          Thank you and remember, I will always watch over you

Comment

Fulham tickets still on sale, come on, where are ya!
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Oooo, you are still about. Thought you returned to your dungeon to await the next time you could spout your negativity . Fair play fella.
                              I just saw Nas posting somewhere, shouldn't you be chasing him down and insulting him?
                              the only person insulting anyone ,is you. Anyway can`t Nas defend himself ,he`s not usually backwards in coming forwards !
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                Fulham tickets still on sale, come on, where are ya!
                                we`ll be there Lyme
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X