Sandy Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Flash

Sorry I've been AWOL lads, but after the bunch of rubbish that Weare was spouting about, supposedly I got him a ticket,and some of the negative bs that was being banded about by the likes of the fool West London is R's, claiming he is an actual supporter, but everyone who was positive about our team was being unrealistic. I decided a break was needed before I said something to the aforementioned that would of got me banned.
    Great xfer day that hopefully shut up the idiots who believed the end of the world was coming.
    Amazing feeling right now, that not even the negative planks on here can ruin for me.
    Chaz is on route to become our next legend. Hopefully he signs an extension soon.
    COYRs!
    Last edited by Sandy Flash; 02-09-2015, 01:37 PM.
    Stand and Deliver!

What a polite and respectable poster

Comment

Thanks Quaz.
      I find the majority of posters on here decent types with good knowledge on our beloved club, but there are a couple that I tend to put into the class of oxygen thieves
      Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
        Thanks Quaz.
        I find the majority of posters on here decent types with good knowledge on our beloved club, but there are a couple that I tend to put into the class of oxygen thieves

Comment

Had ya noticed that the resident doom mongers have been as quiet as a monster truck at a green peace convention since the close of the xfer window?
          Prior to the window closing, they were as noisy as a pork chop at a Taliban recruitment seminar.
          Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Had ya noticed that the resident doom mongers have been as quiet as a monster truck at a green peace convention since the close of the xfer window?
            Prior to the window closing, they were as noisy as a pork chop at a Taliban recruitment seminar.
            Doom mongers will be back when we lose one, or charlie doesnt sign a new deal.
            Part and parcel of being a QPR supporter, have seen everything in my 40 years as a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              Doom mongers will be back when we lose one, or charlie doesnt sign a new deal.
              Part and parcel of being a QPR supporter, have seen everything in my 40 years as a fan
              Agree.
              Maybe some should change the words from Rangers til I die, to Rangers til I die or until the next loss or when our star striker doesn't sign a new deal.
              Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Sorry I've been AWOL lads, but after the bunch of rubbish that Weare was spouting about, supposedly I got him a ticket,and some of the negative bs that was being banded about by the likes of the fool West London is R's, claiming he is an actual supporter, but everyone who was positive about our team was being unrealistic. I decided a break was needed before I said something to the aforementioned that would of got me banned.
                Great xfer day that hopefully shut up the idiots who believed the end of the world was coming.
                Amazing feeling right now, that not even the negative planks on here can ruin for me.
                Chaz is on route to become our next legend. Hopefully he signs an extension soon.
                COYRs!
                You what mate? We lost 2-1 at home to Carlisle, was i supposed to applaud that?

We can't all continually think it's all rosey in the garden unfortunately. Some have to say it how it is.

Praise when due and criticism when due...

Comment

Agree.
                  Maybe some should change the words from Rangers til I die, to Rangers til I die or until the next loss or when our star striker doesn't sign a new deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    What a polite and respectable poster
                    Indeed, but what could you expect from a totally anonymous and rarely posting member.
                    At least it is good that moderators on WATRB would never stoop so low as to post something like that
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      You what mate? We lost 2-1 at home to Carlisle, was i supposed to applaud that?

We can't all continually think it's all rosey in the garden unfortunately. Some have to say it how it is.

Praise when due and criticism when due...
                      Oooo, you are still about. Thought you returned to your dungeon to await the next time you could spout your negativity . Fair play fella.
                      I just saw Nas posting somewhere, shouldn't you be chasing him down and insulting him?
                      Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Oooo, you are still about. Thought you returned to your dungeon to await the next time you could spout your negativity . Fair play fella.
                        I just saw Nas posting somewhere, shouldn't you be chasing him down and insulting him?
                        If you posted on here regularly, rather than looking at one days posting, you would see i am a regular.
                        I'm positive when things are there to be positive and negative when criticism is due.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          If you posted on here regularly, rather than looking at one days posting, you would see i am a regular.
                          I'm positive when things are there to be positive and negative when criticism is due.
                          If it wasn't for planks like you, me and others would post more regularly. I read up everyday, but have to stop myself from posting just in case I really tell you and others like you what I truly think of ya.
                          Stand and Deliver!

Comment

If it wasn't for planks like you, me and others would post more regularly. I read up everyday, but have to stop myself from posting just in case I really tell you and others like you what I truly think of ya.
                            get a life and grow up man, for pete's sake. Its a game of opinions, no right or wrong... Its people like you being abusive to other posters calling them 'planks' what gives this place a bad name, nothing else.

Crawl back under your rock if you're going to do nothing but 'point score' and abuse.

Comment

My advice is to whoever is using the Sandy Flash account today - STOP.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X