No announcement yet.

Outsider's View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually cringed when I read some of those comments about us. It was such an outrageous display of jealousy, lacking in any self respect.
    I guess they're too stupid to be embarrassed. Boro and Wolves fans have what I call "The Northern Complex" which is basically an inferiority complex. They'll hate us no matter what.

We've already done Wolves, let's hope we smash Fulham and Boro.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      I actually cringed when I read some of those comments about us. It was such an outrageous display of jealousy, lacking in any self respect.
      I guess they're too stupid to be embarrassed. Boro and Wolves fans have what I call "The Northern Complex" which is basically an inferiority complex. They'll hate us no matter what.

We've already done Wolves, let's hope we smash Fulham and Boro.
      An Fulham have an inferiority complex because they are losing support hand over fist ,as Rupert goes back to his rugby,polo, fondling his sisters pony etc and they will be back to the original hardcore of about 6000 soon .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Boro......just a small town in yorkshire
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          An Fulham have an inferiority complex because they are losing support hand over fist ,as Rupert goes back to his rugby,polo, fondling his sisters pony etc and they will be back to the original hardcore of about 6000 soon .
          There last 3 home league attendances - 22k, 19k, 14k.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            There last 3 home league attendances - 22k, 19k, 14k.
            Pathetic club. As vespa says, it won't be long before they're back to their core of circa 6k like they were before Al Fayed's dirty money poured into their club. We are by no means a big club at all, but at least we always have a hardcore of abour 13k.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

those boro fans are really daft arent they? clearly they dont understand the situation, and they think CA's the one who turned down certain moves. lol
              as science has proven: the brain is simply smaller, that far up north
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
              X