Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Geng you come across as a bit of a prat
    Geng, let's say that they have learnt from their mistakes (I hope so, made plenty) and see what happens. A lot of people thought we'd do well to avoid another drop this season, now we can realistically hope for a bounce back. I was far from convinced about Les and Ramsey but now I've got a lot of optimism and the only way to get out of debt is to get back in the big time and not screw up again. Can't believe we kept Charlie and Matty......what a great window, so someone is now doing something right, I don't care who.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      Geng, let's say that they have learnt from their mistakes (I hope so, made plenty) and see what happens. A lot of people thought we'd do well to avoid another drop this season, now we can realistically hope for a bounce back. I was far from convinced about Les and Ramsey but now I've got a lot of optimism and the only way to get out of debt is to get back in the big time and not screw up again. Can't believe we kept Charlie and Matty......what a great window, so someone is now doing something right, I don't care who.
      Nevermind. HeŽll be on the Benfica forum bigging up Adel
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Another happy QPR fan !

Like many at 6pm yesterday I suddenly had a belief we were back on track as a football club. I must admit I was very worried after watching the Carlisle game as I felt the second string was very weak and some players were not ready for 1st team football.

However, I feel we now have a chance of challenging at Christmas and even sitting top of the stack. At which point we should avoid the want away players asking to leave as they will see us as a future premiership club.

Having a plan is the secret, we seem to have one and in fairness Ramsey seems to be a better manager than I gave him credit for at the start of the season.

Also... our squad now looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          That's really bitter and lacks class Geng. Who chose the new team to run transfers (may I add few months back people were slating Les saying what does he do he's not qualified for role) and whose money partly bankrolls club
          by using that logic we shoulb praise flavio when he chose amit to take over the running of the club lol
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Funny to see people still bringing up the "successful businessmen ... lessons learned ... brought in great people" etc cliches. That was the WATRBs line on Flavio and Bernie years ago.

It appears Tony really has learned his lesson this time, by being less involved. Praise him for not actively messing things up, fine, but let's not pretend he had half as much to do with signing Chery and Luongo as he did Park and Bosingwa (or even, to be fair, Nelsen, Remy or YSY).

The guy's still a total clown and we literally are better off without him, as the past few months have shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
              Funny to see people still bringing up the "successful businessmen ... lessons learned ... brought in great people" etc cliches. That was the WATRBs line on Flavio and Bernie years ago.

It appears Tony really has learned his lesson this time, by being less involved....

The guy's still a total clown and we literally are better off without him, as the past few months have shown.
              Amen.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                swings and roundabouts Geng. When you slate him everything bad about the club saying "buck stops with TF", it works the other way too. Full credit to him and all involved, 100% agree with the OP.
                That is so true Matty.

Comment

It appears Tony really has learned his lesson this time, by being less involved. Praise him for not actively messing things up, fine, but let's not pretend he had half as much to do with signing Chery and Luongo as he did Park and Bosingwa (or even, to be fair, Nelsen, Remy or YSY).

But who put the people in charge to bring in these new players?

Comment

The guy's still a total clown
                    Oh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      swings and roundabouts Geng. When you slate him everything bad about the club saying "buck stops with TF", it works the other way too. Full credit to him and all involved, 100% agree with the OP.
                      Bang on the money.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                      X