Absolutely buzzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
    This is the equivalent of two new signings keeping these two,rather than having to worry about bedding new players into a system. Will do wonders for team morale also. Great to see the bromance of Chaz and Matty on Twitter also bigging each other also,lol.

Feel like doing that Wolf of Wall Street chant all night now! So hyped with this news!

The sleeping giant will awaken! Keep it going Team Fernandes and Co!
    Talking of team morale .....hasn't it been (I thought) noticeably better......I've noticed especially Charlie
    how up for it he's been, and happy. Didn't want to post this before cause I thought it would jinx it and he was off.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Just goes to show you don't have to spend big to have the best transfer window ever.
      True. Thank God Harry signed Austin and Phillips and Fer and Sandro.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Talking of team morale .....hasn't it been (I thought) noticeably better......I've noticed especially Charlie
        how up for it he's been, and happy. Didn't want to post this before cause I thought it would jinx it and he was off.
        Good point. Plus the way Phillips went and ran towards Luongo from his cross during the Huddersfield goal celebrations. Seems like there is a gelling of the team. Cherry seems a bit ott confident, but am sure he will settle in.

Really seems a happier place doesn't it.

Comment

Think Charlie and Matty can sense the change of direction at the club but also probably surprised by the calibre of players we have brought in.

Both know they are loved here and one season of knuckling down they could very much be back in the prem as our leading men. Imo with a much more settled squad which would be capable of challenging to stay up, as we have decent pace and more youthful but also talented players who have a end product.

Also think Charlie wants to prove a point for being overlooked.
          Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 01-09-2015, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            What an incredible window . Fantastic effort from everyone connected with the club . Who'd have thought it eh ? So excited for this season now . Seems to be a really good atmosphere about the place again . Onwards and upwards COYRS
            Yes, it has been brilliant. Everyone is happy. Long may it last.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              If Carlsberg did QPR transfer windows......

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Think Charlie and Matty can sense the change of direction at the club but also probably suorsoed by the calibre of players we have brought in.

Both know they are loved here and one season of knocking down they could very much be back in the prem as our leading men. Imo with a much more settled said which would be capable of challenging to stay up as we have decent pace and more youthal but also talented players who have a end product.

Also think Charlie wants to prove a point for being overlooked.
                Great point. They are seeing more hunger in the players around them, and have seen the unearthing of some gems in Luongo and Chery.

Need to keep this positivity going even if we lose some games on the way

Comment

--------austin-----

Chery --fer-----Phillips

---luongo--Sandro----

With mackie toszer gladwin faurlin jet chucked into the mix it's a mesmeric set of players for this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    True. Thank God Harry signed Austin and Phillips and Fer and Sandro.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      Without making a thread on this but can we still lose sandro and fer in the loan window?
                      Only to other FL clubs I think
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Only to other FL clubs I think
                        Cheers Nasser,
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                        X