Berhino at West Brom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berhino at West Brom

So the window has shut and he has had falling out at West Brom and suggested won't play for Peace again. Window is closed so can't move to prem side nor can he go abroad so if hes as good as his word he's going to not play footie for 12months

What about a cheeky loan bid in the morning offering to pay 1/2 his wages

Very least it will pee off baggies fans

If carlsberg done transfer windows

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    So the window has shut and he has had falling out at West Brom and suggested won't play for Peace again. Window is closed so can't move to prem side nor can he go abroad so if hes as good as his word he's going to not play footie for 12months

What about a cheeky loan bid in the morning offering to pay 1/2 his wages

Very least it will pee off baggies fans

If carlsberg done transfer windows
    Odemwinge can help him type the postcode into his sat nav...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Odemwinge can help him type the postcode into his sat nav...
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The difference between the Way he and Charlie handled the transfer window...one with no Class and the other Pure Class!

Comment

He's a jumped up little $hit that ain't as half as good as he thinks he is. Serious attitude problem and I don't think he will be worth £10m this time next year.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

he reckons there are reasons that at present he cant talk about .....this is going to rumble on
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Even his own club mates can't stand him
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Was happy enough to accept the contract West Brom offered..

Comment

Him staying there has done is a favour . Think wba would have come in for Marty and Chaz if that horrible runt had gone . Ah well nice to not be on the receiving end for once . Hope he enjoys the ressies the mug

Comment

Odemwingie mkII.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Him staying there has done is a favour . Think wba would have come in for Marty and Chaz if that horrible runt had gone . Ah well nice to not be on the receiving end for once . Hope he enjoys the ressies the mug
                      Bloke on BT Sport just said the plan was for WBA to get the 22m-25m upfront for Berahino and move for Austin but Levy wanted to stagger payments and wouldnt pay the lump fee upfront.

Their loss is our gain

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        He's a jumped up little $hit that ain't as half as good as he thinks he is. Serious attitude problem and I don't think he will be worth £10m this time next year.
                        Spot on Matty. Agree 100%.

As soon as there was talk of him getting in the England squad after a handful of games last season, he got billy big bo1lox and thought he was bigger than West Brom and the star man.... What did he do in the end.... 14goals was it all season.... in a comfortable side, against 18 for Austin in a relegated one. Ironic West Brom thought Charlie was overpriced at 15m and they turned down £22m for him. Laughable.

Comment

Poster boy for all that's wrong with the game. WBA should have him sit in the stand for the remainder of his contract. And putting out cones for training. That would learn him and those like him. He could use the time to learn how to properly write English so as not to make an illiterate fool of himself on Twitter.

Comment

Some context here because the players always take the brunt in this situation. Spurs showed interest and even put in a bid. WBA turned down the offer. Berinho was looking at a move to a much bigger club and I assume much bigger wages. Who know if that will occur again. I wouldn't blame him for wanting such a move. I don't know about the rest of what is going on for him but he's young and no doubt has all sorts in his ear. Would Austin have been so quiet if it was Spurs knocking on the door and offering a 50% wage increase?

Ultimately he should have done what Austin and Stones did rather than not play trying to force the club.

Comment

Apparently Levy only wanted to pay £5m up front which is typical of the ####

Comment

Working...
                              X