Mackie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie?

With it looking like we are keeping all the players that were expected to leave where does this leave him? For me he gets nowhere near the first 11. Ramsey if he plays one up top with 3 behind which he seems to like would have :

Austin

Chery Fer Phillips

As mentioned by some earlier you would struggle for a better front four in the league. You then arguably have these guys ahead of Mackie in that front 4 with injuries etc

Luongo ( He may be played more defensively but he is class going forward - great assists v Rotherham and Huddersfield )
    JET
    Poulter
    Gladwin
    Tozer

One of the reasons he left QPR was cause he wasn't playing and am sure when he re signed he will have been promised game time. Happy to acknowledge his effort but how does he fit in with the quality we have available?

He wont be starting games. Think he will be on the bench & is the sort to bring on when holding onto a lead IMO, will always put a proper shift in & know what you get with him.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He won't get much of a look in because we now aren't playing for midtable
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lots of competition now.. He doesn't get into my best starting 11.

4 holding midfielders - Sandro, Faurlin, Toszer, Henry
        Attacking midfielders - Luongo, Chery, Phillips, Fer, Gladwin, MACKIE.

Doesnt get anywhere near those players in the attacking midfielder bracket, apart from Gladwin maybe. Same goes for JET

Comment

horses for coarses attacking wing back
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

He's still a real menace to defenders, especially tiring defenders

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              He's still a real menace to defenders, especially tiring defenders
              Yeah I think he's strong off the bench, a little pace late on.... good cover, good commitment.

Comment

Think he'll play more games than you think, certainly a bench impact player. Last 20 minutes when things have gone wrong, his pace and energy is bound to get us something
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X