Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think were starting to actually get our Rangers back!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Maybe we need a revised and updated version of this poll at six pm eh mate.
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...56#post1460856
    Make it public too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Players turning down prem clubs to stay, No more mugs in the transfer market, Les doing decent job turning us around, TF more professional on twitter talking about us

The beers are coming out tonight
      Ill drink to that west

Comment

Been a brilliant day for the club.

I obviously don't know figures, but our wage bill must be hugely reduced form last season, we have bought fantastically well with the likes of Hall, Luongo, Chery, Toszer, Angella, Gladwin coming in (admittedly a couple of these I am going on eharsay form others, i.e., Watford fans) and finally seem to be running asa club like us should be.

I'm not getting too carried away as on the pitch we still have some issues and I do not expect us to suddently storm the league, but I genuinely think with the squad we have assembled we should be fighting for a play off spot come May. We have some real quality, especially going forward.

Keeping hold of Charlie is better news than any signing could have been. Well done the club.

COYRs!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

With that squad mat we really should be pushing for top 2. Like Chris said we have plenty of internationals and going forward we will score plenty. This new centre half is the icing on the cake for me
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            With that squad mat we really should be pushing for top 2. Like Chris said we have plenty of internationals and going forward we will score plenty. This new centre half is the icing on the cake for me
            Yep Angella was the deal that really made today a total success, we now seem to have great players through the spine of the team and good competition as back up. I really can't believe we have kept Charlie and Matty and Leroy but that is some attacking threat in the Championship.

Comment

Working...
            X