Ned turns down Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

He won't be accepted there as his parents weren't born with the same surname.
    Totally uncalled for we have fans in Norfolk mods please

Comment

oh behave

Comment

Apparently a bit of banter is unacceptable when I am the one making it. Its fine. How do you feel about your club signing Papy Djilobodji? He's a very good player, wish we signed him here but you guys got to him first
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

that would be lunacy to let the Chief go? just bought in a CB to play with him I thought , not instead of because all the others arn't good enough

Comment

Twitter rumour.

Comment

Ned turns down Norwich

On the ORG

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Apparently a bit of banter is unacceptable when I am the one making it. Its fine. How do you feel about your club signing Papy Djilobodji? He's a very good player, wish we signed him here but you guys got to him first
                My club,i assume you are making that address to me who is Papy and who is my club in your god given opinion

Comment

Working...
                X