Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomings

Will there be anymore even if no one leaves? Hoping for a striker myself and getting this Angella over the line.

Think we might be planning on using the loan market once the window closes.

Comment

I was wondering this myself, such as another centre back, especially since CR suggested there may be more arrivals a week or so ago. That said if we hang on to the squad as it is I believe we are capable of having a sucessful season and certainly capable of winning a lot of games so fingers crossed.

As an aside and non R's related. I find it extremely funny how this De Gea xfer from ManU to Real Madrid collapsed at the last moment. Just how long does the window have to be open for some clubs!

Comment

I think it will just be Angella myself. Would have needed some big names to have left already to be financing a deal for anyone else I think!

Comment

Yeah, only Angella for me as well

Comment

Just read on Twitter with have opened talks with Hull regarding Elmohamody. Looking for more it seems

Comment

Seeing Obbi Oulare, Angella and Elmohamady
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Seeing Obbi Oulare, Angella and Elmohamady
                The Belgian big lump is at Vicarage Road signing for Watford as we type Nas mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  The Belgian big lump is at Vicarage Road signing for Watford as we type Nas mate.
                  Damn, issues with waking up at 11 o clock is you miss most of the mornings news. Ah well, onto the next target. Keeping Chaz here
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

cant see us signing anyone on a perm. Will use the loan market i think. Nothing wrong with a couple of loans if they are of the right ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Damn, issues with waking up at 11 o clock is you miss most of the mornings news
                      Student

Comment

Only Angella and maybe a rb of no one leaves.

Got to say will be a amazing window if Charlie, fer Sandro andatty stay and we add a cb and a rb.

Come jan we should be top 2 with that squad no excuses really. Last time a team was this good in this league was Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Student
                          3rd year Engineering mate. Summer is my sleepy time.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Student
                            Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Only Angella and maybe a rb of no one leaves.

Got to say will be a amazing window if Charlie, fer Sandro andatty stay and we add a cb and a rb.

Come jan we should be top 2 with that squad no excuses really. Last time a team was this good in this league was Newcastle.
                              Dare I argue we look better than them, certainly offensively. Add angella and elmohamady and we are a match defensively.

Comment

Working...
                              X