Charlie and Matty now expected to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie and Matty now expected to stay

As the transfer deadline is at 6pm and any move would be expected to include a medical, QPR are now convinced neither player will leave: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ct-duo-to-stay

Anything from dave mc and west london sport should come with a bullship disclaimer imho.

Fer was off to psv yesterday, and that was all made up from daves head to drum up clicks on his site.
    Fers agent mugged him right off.

Comment

Well if it happens and we get rid of houlett and traore too what a window it's been.

Even if it's until jan, we have would have a hell of a chance of making a statement in the league and if we are doing as well as I think we can, ie we would have the best midfield in the league and best striker then come jan hopefully we could convince them to stick it out for the next 4 months get us over the lone and play a starring role in our return to the orem league.

Comment

Definitely not getting my hopes up. If this were the case, there would be hardly any deals done today. Still over 7 hours to go, but heres hoping

Comment

Toldya Austin is staying.
          I am never wrong.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Lets hope Les holds his nerve and sticks to the valuation that both have been given. Every team knows what the figures are and have not bid so why today when they have had all summer as both were clearly there to be bought.

Comment

I'd be shocked if Charlie is still with us tomorrow. £15m is a steal and I can only assume clubs are worried about some problem he has
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This thread will put the mockers on it, Stanley.....

Comment

Should make consolidation a bit more of a realistic proposition now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                    Should make consolidation a bit more of a realistic proposition now.
                    Do you think we can possibly stay up this season if nobody leaves mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      This thread will put the mockers on it, Stanley.....
                      Shall I soft-delete it until 18:01, Rangers77 ?

Comment

...Mail saying same: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

Charlie, Matty, Leroy and Sandro turned in for training today. Evidently no medicals to attend any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Shall I soft-delete it until 18:01, Rangers77 ?
                            No mate. We who dare, win........

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              Definitely not getting my hopes up. If this were the case, there would be hardly any deals done today. Still over 7 hours to go, but heres hoping
                              That is true but don't forget we only have until 6pm not 11pm as normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X