Obbi Oulare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Keep your head in the sand mate, you'll do well to take it out when Matt Phillips becomes a sh1t player. That should keep you quiet for a decade or so.
    Ok no problem time yet,but I hope your right

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      well why oh why didnt our scouts pick him up but thats life i guess
      Perhaps they did, but he got a chance in the Prem?
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Keep your head in the sand mate, you'll do well to take it out when Matt Phillips becomes a sh1t player. That should keep you quiet for a decade or so.
          I have a saying in mind but I will bide my time

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            is that Hoilett

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              "Little boy Vargas" Quote 'Arry
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Off to Watford lads!!

Comment

some people making out he is a world class player. "why didnt scouts pick him up". Never heard of the bloke before this thread and as someone else points out his record aint exactly great. Some people just like to moan and slate the club. The same people who were desperate to sign Nahki wells along with a few others, but go quiet when they dont make the grade.

Not a chance can we afford a £5 mil gamble like this.

Comment

i never heard of him either but looks like he is worth a punt. not slating the club for not getting him though.

i do like naki wells though and do believe we should have signed him before he went to hudds.

will be interestging to see how the #biglump gets on in the prem. i think he will do quite well tbh.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      i never heard of him either but looks like he is worth a punt. not slating the club for not getting him though.

i do like naki wells though and do believe we should have signed him before he went to hudds.

will be interestging to see how the #biglump gets on in the prem. i think he will do quite well tbh.
                      Done a bit more research and I think there is a reason he has such a low minutes per game ratio. According to fans at Brugge, his legs run out of steam by the 50th minute. I'm sure this will develop and wish we took a punt (expensive it may be) but yea.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

5 year contract at watford
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Whats his stats on sensible soccer goon dog?

Comment

Working...
                          X