Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    YouTube videos again hmmmm

8 goals in 33 games in a relatively poor Belgian league.

Not earth shattering news I'll be honest.

Got age & height on his side granted.
    the 33 games weren't exactly full 90 minutes. A lot of sub appearances initially.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

QPR Ash @TransferSpoiler
      Obbi Oulare on a season long loan? Having medical in London #QPR. No, It can't be
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        QPR Ash @TransferSpoiler
        Obbi Oulare on a season long loan? Having medical in London #QPR. No, It can't be
        Well that would through the pigeon among the cats

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          QPR Ash @TransferSpoiler
          Whenever anyone has sourced this info, they've said medical in london. They are assuming Watford from what I can tell so far. But we could be surprising everyone here. I think that no one expects us to be having players take medicals with our history so they think he's off to watford.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Whenever anyone has sourced this info, they've said medical in london. They are assuming Watford from what I can tell so far. But we could be surprising everyone here. I think that no one expects us to be having players take medicals with our history so they think he's off to watford.
            Need cali to make a phone call pronto.

Comment

Should I get my head out of the sand now or later

Comment

Ive got sky sports news on and the reporter at the watford ground said there are three incomings expected and one of them big lump whos there for a medical now. Could of been a trick and hes at the bush just to add some drama cos its so quiet again today like the last window.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Ive got sky sports news on and the reporter at the watford ground said there are three incomings expected and one of them big lump whos there for a medical now. Could of been a trick and hes at the bush just to add some drama cos its so quiet again today like the last window.
                  OMG

Comment

SSN just announced he is having medical at Watford.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      SSN just announced he is having medical at Watford.
                      Well that's like someone p issing on your BBQ

Comment

Why everyone calls this site fantasy island

Comment

Originally posted by rebel r's View Post
                          why everyone calls this site fantasy island
                          are we signing another midget

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Why everyone calls this site fantasy island
                            And your a proud member.

#piratesofthecarribean

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Should I get my head out of the sand now or later
                              Keep your head in the sand mate, you'll do well to take it out when Matt Phillips becomes a sh1t player. That should keep you quiet for a decade or so.

Comment

well

well why oh why didnt our scouts pick him up but thats life i guess
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X