• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So unless these two move in the UK they staying

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      So unless these two move in the UK they staying
      Both aren't going. Sandro is now at harlington according to club releases and Fer's agent said he will be a qpr player tomorrow
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Phillips, fer, sandro

Is there any news about these? I ain't heard there names mentioned at all today, hopefully has it looks like charlie is staying would that encourege them all to stay, am still not sure about sandro but I would want him to stay if dedicated to the club
        You Rsssssss

Comment

On the beeb about an hour ago,,,

Despite a number of reports it’s all quiet at West Brom where they remain confident of keeping striker Saido Berahino. The Baggies are confused over reports linking them to Jose Enrique from Liverpool, they are though keen on Matt Phillips from QPR but a deal looks unlikely at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by camembert View Post
            On the beeb about an hour ago,,,

Despite a number of reports it’s all quiet at West Brom where they remain confident of keeping striker Saido Berahino. The Baggies are confused over reports linking them to Jose Enrique from Liverpool, they are though keen on Matt Phillips from QPR but a deal looks unlikely at this stage.
            Good words
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
            X