No announcement yet.

The last 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fer and Sandro to stay according to west London news. Apparently couldn't agree packages with either club.

Good news for us even if they still until January.

Comment

21 hrs to go now.

Can't see much happening in the next 12.

I would imagine the final 9 are going to be very fraught.

Comment

thought the deadline is 6pm tomorrow mate. for some reason they made it earlier this summer
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          thought the deadline is 6pm tomorrow mate. for some reason they made it earlier this summer
          You are correct indeed hits. I think its to do with registration to UEFA
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That being said, brighton is also correct
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Does mark Hughes nick our best player
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                That being said, brighton is also correct
                Brighton is also confused now.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Does mark Hughes nick our best player
                  Nope, he just lumbers us with sh1t ones. Took Skapetis though. He's done Fark All up there.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Brighton is also confused now.
                    its 21.00 now, with 21 more hours, it will be 6pm and the deadline. Both of you are right

Comment

I wouldn't mind Lennon on loan
                      R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                        I wouldn't mind Lennon on loan
                        Adomah would be worth a lot more to us. Has the passion towards the club that we need.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          its 21.00 now, with 21 more hours, it will be 6pm and the deadline. Both of you are right
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not a chance Lennon would drop down a division. Just cant see us signing Adomah. think they would demand too high a fee and not been our policy so far

Comment

Working...
                            X