The last 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last 24 hours

Just making this thread to list up the players who we are afraid of losing and go through all the possible locations and whether we can conclusively say one player or club is out of the question.

Outs:

Charlie Austin - £15 million. Newcastle Utd, Crystal Palace, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Man City, Southampton, Stoke, Sunderland and West Ham are all publicly out of the race for multiple reasons, leaving Bournemouth, Aston Villa, Everton, Swansea, Spurs, watford and West Brom (Only if they sell Berahino) in the race for the signature.

Matty Phillips - £10 million. West Brom are the only team with truly reported interest although numerous others will likely be looking. West brom have however got little money left without the sale of Berahino and more importantly in this case, they have signed two wingers already this season who are young and looking to be in the first team. Signing Matty will be of little benefit to them.

Leroy Fer - £10 million or loan with fee. PSV were said to be interested however his agent has confirmed once and for all that he will remain at the club beyond the window's closure tomorrow evening.

Sandro - Loan with Fee. Milan are the only team with big reported interest and appears to be gathering steam. More than likely though that he will remain here.

Rob Green - £2 million. West Ham have been interested all summer and anything can happen. ready made replacement in Smithies although his first performance was nervy, looks like he could make the step up in the long run.

Junior Hoilett - Free Transfer. No directly reported interest but if West Brom don't get a deal for berahino done, could see them go for him. Update: Nottingham Forest have made an enquiry to Hoilett's availability

Armand Traore - Free Transfer. Any takers?

Will update this over the next 24 hours. Any changes anyone else has would be good as well.
    Last edited by nasser95; 31-08-2015, 07:45 PM.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Nearly £40mil there is it was the perfect storm plus wages on top of that

Comment

I'd just add a couple of our youngsters, perhaps not good enough yet, go out on loan, definitely Grego-Cox for starters
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        I'd just add a couple of our youngsters, perhaps not good enough yet, go out on loan, definitely Grego-Cox for starters
        I would put them in, but there is literally no indication beyond a desire to get them regular first team football that we will ship them by tomorrow. Maybe over the loan window something might happen (for their sake)
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Bournemouth about to sign Murray, is that them out of it and Palace to up their interest?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Nearly £40mil there is it was the perfect storm plus wages on top of that
            We'd forgo an extra 17.4million pounds in wages if we sold all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Bournemouth about to sign Murray, is that them out of it and Palace to up their interest?
              I still can't see palace in it just yet without them selling a lot more. Owner seems to tighten his pursestrings on the regular.

Comment

If Palace rate Chaz higher than Gayle and think their squad will benefit from a trade up swap, then i could see it happening. Well i hope i see it happening rather.

Comment

Bsggies just let striker go

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Bsggies just let striker go
                    Berahino?

Comment

Nas mate where did you hear about hoilett and Forrest. thats the biggest news of them all?

They could take him on a free even with their embargo and I guess to them losing Antonio it would make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Nas mate where did you hear about hoilett and Forrest. thats the biggest news of them all?

They could take him on a free even with their embargo and I guess to them losing Antonio it would make sense?
                        Its started making some rounds over twitter. Would be the most likely outcome now if Antonio Goes.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Berahino?
                          No, Ideye to greece

Comment

Jon Walters handed in transfer request. Stoke may come knocking for Chaz? Going to be a mad day tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by heatwave View Post
                              No, Ideye to greece
                              Oh right. Must have made a massive loss. Still don't think they'll have enough for Chaz or Phillips

Comment

Working...
                              X