I predict that Charlie will still be with us tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    The player would of probably gone on strike, hes already fuming we put an unrealistic figure on his head. You have to be mindful to the player when you get relegated and he wants a move back to the top division.
    not sure how 15 mil is unrealistic amoun to want for a proven goal scorer imo ? look at some of the s hite that has gone for more ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
      not sure how 15 mil is unrealistic amoun to want for a proven goal scorer imo ? look at some of the s hite that has gone for more ?
      I dont think it is either, but every other club on the planet thinks it is, otherwise he would of sold eh.

Comment

He will go to Bournemouth or Tottenham, so there`s no chance he will stay, say´s my head..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          It will come down to this

Tottenham Hotspur consider final bid for West Brom’s Saido Berahino. Club could make third approach for unhappy striker. WBA could move for QPR’s Charlie Austin and Matt Phillips if deal reached

http://gu.com/p/4cxhb?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Going to w anky WBA means both will be championship players next year.
          Unlikely under Pulis

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Who's with me?
            Quite cleverly worded there I realised

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Quite cleverly worded there I realised
              Eh?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Only if Berahino leaves west brom I will probably start panicking,, if charlie does stay we will all owo a big debt to his lovely wife
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Only if Berahino leaves west brom I will probably start panicking,, if charlie does stay we will all owo a big debt to his lovely wife
                  How I see it too Harry, think it all hinges on Berahino & whether or not he goes to Spurs. If e does & they've £25m in their sky rocket to play with, can just see them making a double swoop for Austin & Phillips at the 11th hour.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Bournemouth out the running as they are about to sign palace's Murray

Comment

Ade Akinbiyi rumoured to be at Harlington

Comment

Moose on talksport saying chaz is going nowhere, if that holds any merit.

Comment

Charlie austin we want u to stay

Please stay Charlie. . Urrrrrrsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Moose on talksport saying chaz is going nowhere, if that holds any merit.
                            As it stands I would agree with him mate, but all it takes is the Berahino deal to go through and WBA suddenly have £25m to play with and then it all changes IMO.

Comment

Could make a name for himself as a real Rangers legend if he stays and continues doing the business.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                As it stands I would agree with him mate, but all it takes is the Berahino deal to go through and WBA suddenly have £25m to play with and then it all changes IMO.
                                And if it doesn't go through Spurs will be looking for an alternative, and at 15 mil cheap at the price ,,

Comment

Working...
                                X