Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squad Replacements…..what about Kevin Nolan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Replacements…..what about Kevin Nolan?

Although I am in favour of focusing our attention on young recruits, I also think there is always room for one or two older heads in the squad. I read that Kevin Nolan is being released and looking for a club and I think he could be excellent in the championship, providing wages were reasonable. If we look at the difference Shaun Derry and Clint Hill made, it can make a huge difference to the overall balance and success of a team. The replacing of Charlie and Matt are priorities however having someone like him on the pitch (if fit) would make a big difference and help the younger players we take on board to bed in successfully. Although Adel was in good form the year we were promoted, the basis of our success was scoring goals from different areas. One of our issues since then is that we have been too predictable and reliant on one player, who if he gets injured affects the whole success. We need to get back to being a team that asks questions of the opposition from different areas

Would love Nolan, perfect for this division and to galvanise all our new players with his vast experience.

Comment

Would love him here, would chip in with 10+ goals from midfield and knows how to get promoted

Comment

Not sure if we need another midfielder. Might be worth having a look after the Window closes

Comment

If Kevin Nolan is being released there will be Premiership clubs in for him, no chance of him coming here.

Comment

No ta. Proper Arry signing that

Comment

Originally posted by 007 Bro View Post
              Although I am in favour of focusing our attention on young recruits, I also think there is always room for one or two older heads in the squad. I read that Kevin Nolan is being released and looking for a club and I think he could be excellent in the championship, providing wages were reasonable. If we look at the difference Shaun Derry and Clint Hill made, it can make a huge difference to the overall balance and success of a team. The replacing of Charlie and Matt are priorities however having someone like him on the pitch (if fit) would make a big difference and help the younger players we take on board to bed in successfully. Although Adel was in good form the year we were promoted, the basis of our success was scoring goals from different areas. One of our issues since then is that we have been too predictable and reliant on one player, who if he gets injured affects the whole success. We need to get back to being a team that asks questions of the opposition from different areas
              oh god no.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No no no no no no no...... NO.

Comment

Legs have gone just like Ivanovics did overnight

Comment

Wrong sort, wrong time and we have learnt (haven't we?)
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not for me. Would prefer guerriolla from palace or what ever he's called.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Not for me. Would prefer guerriolla from palace or what ever he's called.
                        sounds like a jungle animal
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I would take him. Although does worry me that every west ham fan i know is delighted to have gotten rid of him. can be used when Faulrin, Sandro and fer get one of their constant injuries.

Comment

Working...
                          X