Deadline day deals - rival clubs ins and outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    You've been spot on west and I am going to warm the custard for my humble pie. Well done mate and over the moon
    Not on my behalf mate I just never saw him leaving even when we went down as he holds all the cards and still does. Still 40mins to go

Comment

Levy the deadline day master, and he really is, (hate him so much) is now saying no more bids and the manager is more than happy with his squad. Oh no, oh no no no, poor Berahino.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Levy the deadline day master, and he really is, (hate him so much) is now saying no more bids and the manager is more than happy with his squad. Oh no, oh no no no, poor Berahino.
        yep, he is the best at this sort of thing.

#kingofdeadlineday
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Poor lad could be getting massive massive pelters for the rest of the season if something dont give in twenty minutes. Unless he goes on loan to a championship club like qpr eh.

Comment

Own stupid fault. #firstruleoftwitter don't tweet when you are really, really angry as you might just live to regret it.

Comment

Bradley Johnson has gone to Derby, hate that guy with a passion (good player though)
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Derby have signed 2 midfielders today for a combined 12 million #FFP #RuiningFootball #SendEmToTheConferance

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Bradley Johnson has gone to Derby, hate that guy with a passion (good player though)
                  Me too ..he and his glass forehead..getting both barton and Remy sent off!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Derby have signed 2 midfielders today for a combined 12 million #FFP #RuiningFootball #SendEmToTheConferance
                    Exactly double standards

Comment

Working...
                    X