Thanks for any info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRUSA View Post
    First of all, I think 'Arry is very entertaining. He won the Cup with Portsmouth, did the usual job done with Spurs and got QPR up so he wasn't a half bad football manager either.
    Bobby Zamora got us up, let's make him manager!

Comment

On Chelski's form they finish mid table. The special one is sacked and hired at Loftus Road. Now that would be entertaining.

Comment

yeah this guy is definitely a wind up. this thread is all about some story of a Y a nk who's "found" qpr. but his other thread about HR says he was born in a hospital in Barnet.

come on mods, do your jobs. cant you IP this birk?
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Can't live in the US but be born in england?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            come on mods, do your jobs. cant you IP this birk?
            I have, and he's coming up as bona fide

Comment

I have an old QPR shirt with CSF on it. Saw them in 1993 at Loftus Rd when I was back over there. Chatting reminds me of England. Liked QPR since and came in for a chat is that bona fide enough?

Comment

Liked QPR since and came in for a chat is that bona fide enough?
                I don't know yet. Time will tell I suppose.

People are just wary as we get our fair share of WUM's on here.

Comment

Comment

First of all, I think 'Arry is very entertaining. He won the Cup with Portsmouth, did the usual job done with Spurs and got QPR up so he wasn't a half bad football manager either.
                    Hello Jamie son. Thanks for the kind words, you're a traffic son and I do wonder who your dad is when I look in the mirror. Anyway ask frank out there to get me a job, this state pension is making me weak at the knees
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I don't know yet. Time will tell I suppose.

People are just wary as we get our fair share of WUM's on here.
                        Fair share? Sums up the average one eyed billy big boots on here. Lots of 'Big hat, no guns" w@nkers defending their non-existant 'turf'.

Comment

Can't live in the US but be born in england?
                          i meant its hard to believe you were born in west london, yet had to go all the way over to the US to "find out/discover QPR"

sounds more like a spotty teenager from Surrey who's "discovered Chelsea" and has too much time on his hands, and goes trolling.
                          too bad you couldn't even line up your facts about yourself between 2 threads you've started.
                          Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            i meant its hard to believe you were born in west london, yet had to go all the way over to the US to "find out/discover QPR"

sounds more like a spotty teenager from Surrey who's "discovered Chelsea" and has too much time on his hands, and goes trolling.
                            too bad you couldn't even line up your facts about yourself between 2 threads you've started.
                            What is a Wum? & can't you live in Surrey & support the R's?? Done it for numerous years !!
                            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                              What is a Wum? & can't you live in Surrey & support the R's?? Done it for numerous years !!
                              not what i said at all. you completely misunderstood mate.
                              Last edited by ArthurQPR_NYC; 31-08-2015, 02:26 PM.
                              Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Born in Barnet trying to relive some old memories of the UK by checking out a football message board. I even have a black Cargiant QPR shirt I wear sometimes. If this annoys anyone here then so be it. I thought some would think my comment about Mourinho was funny. Yes I like Harry Redknapp I thought he was a good manager.
                                Feel free to ask any other questions you like.
                                Last edited by QPRUSA; 31-08-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X