Hoilett and Traore offered free transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    But it probably won't as they will prob want contracts paid up so we will prob take a lump sum hit on it. If we're paying them up I say let them rot in reserves
    Yeah we will probably have to pay up the rest of their contract but we won't be paying them after they've left.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Traore really loves us. Turns down Palace, doesn't want to leave now either. Has he ever kissed the badge?

Comment

Those guys holding that placard in your avatar must feel sick, Traore is slightly disturbed I suspect, the good thing is Diakite isn't on that list as I really rate him!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Yeah we will probably have to pay up the rest of their contract but we won't be paying them after they've left.
          So there is no saving then they will get what they would have got had they hung around and they can go elsewhere and earn double bubble at our expense for 12months

so no money is freed up. Unless they forgo some salary I would stick them in stiffs and ruin their career like SWP

Comment

So there is no saving then they will get what they would have got had they hung around and they can go elsewhere and earn double bubble at our expense for 12months

so no money is freed up. Unless they forgo some salary I would stick them in stiffs and ruin their career like SWP
            Totally agree with you West, make them choose between money and their careers.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If there is no saving ,I would make them train alone and hound them out of the club by making life as difficult as possible for them.

They are a pair of parasites and have contributed nothing to the club whatsoever and basically stuck two fingers up to the fans.

They deserve to be hung out to dry and left to rot

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                If there is no saving ,I would make them train alone and hound them out of the club by making life as difficult as possible for them.

They are a pair of parasites and have contributed nothing to the club whatsoever and basically stuck two fingers up to the fans.

Both will be able to sign pre-contract agreements with other clubs in a few months time so may stick it out till then. We might pay them off in January and release them.

Whatever happens, they're in the driving seats, sadly.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Agree with ya Bill
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Yep, you're right. I see what you mean now. Bit slow today lol
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No we'd only have to pay them off if we release them, we won't have to pay them anything if it's a transfer (even if we let them go for free)

Comment

Should be given free to whoever gets Charlie...that should end it
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thing is, if the player accepts a contract from another club having had it greenlit by the club for any price, even £0, we don't have to pay them any more. If we accept a free bid from another club, its down to the player to accept their contract and once they do, we can tear up this current one.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            No we'd only have to pay them off if we release them, we won't have to pay them anything if it's a transfer (even if we let them go for free)
                            Not the case mate. If they have not requested to leave believe most clubs pay up unless there is agreement between parties not to I.e in rare case player looks beyond money and actually wants to play football

Comment

although a minority, increasingly creeping into the game, players on such good contracts and not giving a toss. Geeeeeeeertcha cow sons
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Rangers77 is gonna be a happy happy man
                                This is great news. That'll free up a fair wedge in wages.
                                Oh joy!!!!!!! News of him leaving would be better than sex....... !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X