• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can they go out on loan
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      I reckon he could turn it on for us now.
      The gas oven? With his head in it?

Comment

Schalke target QPR winger Junior Hoilett for January move - sources

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2625116/...r-january-move

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

Fark me. Stick a Santa hat on his melon and send him over singing farkin jingle bells.

Oxygen theif.

Comment

Traore can indeed fark off.

However, for some unknown reason to me, i still think there is a decent player in there with hoilett. Think he is a number 10 and has never been able to do it when played out wide. we all knock the bloke, and rightly so, but he does at least have the balls to keep going at his man and trying to beat him. Still think he can do a job at this lvl.

Will be disappointing when he goes as he came with real promise and does show it in glimpses and think he could probably do well elsewhere.

maybe the money and long contract got him too comfortable.

Anyway, dont take it out of context, based on what he has done for us over a period of time, it is not enough and i agree he should go.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

Right now play our part, .........It'll be a shame to see him go, but best for all involved,....done his best for us...very talented just needs a new challenge blah blah blah

Comment

Hoillet would do well in Germany. He's got some natural talent, and I think his stalled development says as much about our (old) coaching setup as it does him.

Having said that there is no chance Schalke will match his wages, it depends on how desperate he/we are to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

However, for some unknown reason to me, i still think there is a decent player in there with hoilett. Think he is a number 10 and has never been able to do it when played out wide. we all knock the bloke, and rightly so, but he does at least have the balls to keep going at his man and trying to beat him. Still think he can do a job at this lvl.

Will be disappointing when he goes as he came with real promise and does show it in glimpses and think he could probably do well elsewhere.

Anyway, dont take it out of context, based on what he has done for us over a period of time, it is not enough and i agree he should go.

I could not agree with this any more if I tried. My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Hoiletts confidence / ability shot to pieces.

Clean slate and get rid. As the old saying goes, it just hasn't worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Hoiletts confidence / ability shot to pieces.

Clean slate and get rid. As the old saying goes, it just hasn't worked out.
                      Certainly hasn't worked out for him. Showed so much promise at Rovers and I was delighted he signed for us. He just hasn't really performed (apart from the Wembley cross)
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Certainly hasn't worked out for him. Showed so much promise at Rovers and I was delighted he signed for us. He just hasn't really performed (apart from the Wembley cross)
                        And let's be honest about it - that was a pretty dire cross too
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          And let's be honest about it - that was a pretty dire cross too
                          Yeah terrible
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

weirdly... i kind of feel he is a better player than we give him credit for.

at wembly, it was a rubbish cross... but he chased down a ball and won possession before making the cross (yeah if keogh does his job it doesn't happen, but, face it, everyone else forgets that we cleared every effort that derby made).

there's a good player in there (somewhere). it's not not going to happen at ours... he did well in germany before. let's hope he goes in januay. good for him, good for the club.. etc

Comment

Working...
                            X