England squad named today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England squad named today

Will Roy have bottle to name Charlie in it given he's playing outside prem but still inform. Having better start then the saviour Kane!!!!

Plus if he does get a call up could it make life easier if he is to stay

Not seen anything from Kane so far but have heard he's playing well, although not scoring..... Austin not playing well but scoring.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I very much doubt it....Rooney, Vardy, Kane, Berahino, Lambert, Ings.......Roy would pick Steve Bull in front of Charlie

Comment

That's the irony of it.... Players who drop, play and score goals get overlooked, yet people like lambert last year, sign for new "prem" team yet play no games let alone score, so not match fit, would still get called up. Laughable really.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          That's the irony of it.... Players who drop, play and score goals get overlooked, yet people like lambert last year, sign for new "prem" team yet play no games let alone score, so not match fit, would still get called up. Laughable really.
          Top point

Comment

Doubt it very much. My money is on Rooney, Vardy, Kane & Berahino getting the nod.

Comment

No way Berahino or Lambert can be chosen, we will see.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

England have a #### set-up, always have, which is why we never win #### all. I'll give you an example of what I mean. Two strikers get called up to the last England squad. One has 17 goals, all in the premiership, and for a quite frankly #### side, and the other has a paltry 5 goals playing for a much better team. Who gets their first cap? Yep, not the more prolific one. That finally told me all I will ever need to know about England's timeless #### set-up.

Comment

Well hope Roy had decency to call him and explain why he's not selected given some of the s hite he's picked

Comment

Give Ramsey the job. Please!

Comment

when was the last time Rooney hit the back of the net ?
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        when was the last time Rooney hit the back of the net ?
                        I do believe he got a hat trick a few days ago against Club Bruges. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                          I do believe he got a hat trick a few days ago against Club Bruges. I could be wrong though.
                          ha ,forgot about that ,that just p issed on my parade !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                          X