X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aplogy to chris ramsey and les ferdinand

well down to my own in securities i thought you two were crap

i wanted a duet of neil warnock and ian holloway

but this boy chery must be worth 20 million and massimo luongo 15 million these two leroy fer and sandro give us the greatest ever midfield ever in the history of this division

its all looking good now raise austins transfer fee to 20 million because we dont want to lose him

then do a deal with charlie that as ;long sas we are 6 points clear by christmas he signs a new four year deal in the deal
    when we get back to the prem he gets 4 million pounds a season

that gives him financial security for life and gives us the chance to build this team up even more
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Was thinking the same thing for Charlie but would he go for it with Euro's and all coming up?

Comment

dont know

dont know really he is his own man we are offering financial seciurity for life he could still leave us aged 30 then join man city

More...

Comment

Thing with keeping Fer is he could always play on the right of the top three aswell if Matty leaves.

Sandro tozer/Faurlin

Fer/phillips luongo chery

Plus we got some descent squad players in mackie and Gladwin!

Comment

Well done dude, they gave said a min of £15m, I don't think CA is going anywhere.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Thing with keeping Fer is he could always play on the right of the top three aswell if Matty leaves.

Sandro tozer/Faurlin

Fer/phillips luongo chery

Plus we got some descent squad players in mackie and Gladwin!
            Yep
            Kept the faith!

Comment

blimey

blimey your obviously a very intelgeant man disco roid probabley well out of my league no this message board
              hasnt always been ive been banned a few times and actually visted somebody for a quiet chat
              but this message board dosnt have the dictator ship of the other message boards an uneducated fool like me can write
              poetry without some politically correct pawn sandwhich brigade telling me off
              its rreally factomondo who has done mopst to bring this magical identity that exists on here

and yes we all love qpr BECAUSE WE ARE MOSTLY SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF QPR FANS
              I WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN FULHAM PALACE ROAD SO SHOULD BE A CHELSEA FAN REALLY
              BUT THE ULTRA VIOLENCE THEY PUT ON US FROM 1968 TO 1982 HAS MADE US HATE THEM
              I REALLY COULDNT GIVE A MONKEYS ABOUT THE OTHER CLUBS
              ILL ALWA\YS FEEL SORRY FOR BRENTFORD BECAUSE I WAS THERE
              WHEN QPR HAD THERE WORST EVER RIOT IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
              THEY CRIED OUT AND SCREAMED dont hurt us
              BUT FULL OF SKINHEAD DRIVEN HATE OUR 500
              DID TERRIBLE STUFF INCLUDING PUTTING ALL THE SHOP WINDOWS THROUGH
              and i suspect its going to kick off there this season even if we beat them 6-0
              because stupidly they have gone in with some ex chelsea
              BUT I CAN ONLY HOPE THE QPR FANS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD WILL TRY TO
              SEE SOME COMMON SENSE
              VIOLENCE HOW EVER YOU DRESS IT UP IS REALLY NOT VERY NICE
              WHEN YOU ARE STANDING AGAINST IMPOSSIBLE NUMBERS LIKE THE POOR BEES
              BUT THIS IS ABOUT CHRIS RAMSEY NOT BRENTFORD AND SO FAR HES CREATING SOMETHING VERY BEAUTIFULL

More...

Comment

Working...
              X