Hall!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall!!!

how impressed has everyone been with this lad?

Personally he's been a pleasant surprise. Saw him live at Yeovil and thought he looked decent and wanted to see him get a chance in the league and have to say since he's come in I think he's looked very good indeed.

Has he done enough to keep his place a first teamer or does everyone want another cb to come straight in to partner ned?

Definitely think we need another cb for depth and cover for injuries but I also think there's argument to have that hall stays in the first 11.

Thoughts?

Very impressed with him too Maids. But still think we need this Watford lad, as we're very short on cover in the CB dept.

Comment

Haven't seen enough of him, what I have seen is he is very comfortable on the ball. Fingers crossed him and Onouha can form a partnership. And agree still need a CB that will challenge for the starting position, will keep them on there toes.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

From his first game against Atlanta I knew he was a player, CR played a blinder in the press after, referring to him as a squad player, I think he stole him from Spurs as a result.

If we get the Watford guy in, we are set.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Been a revelation.....Like being back in the 80s, where we would sign a player and hey this boy is good!

So far........(Don't want to jinx him)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Been a revelation.....Like being back in the 80s, where we would sign a player and hey this boy is good!

So far........(Don't want to jinx him)
            Ditto with chery, when have we ever signed an unknown to this country player who has hit the ground running as he has. Bloke looks better than Remy when he arrived and he came with a much bigger rep.

Comment

Yeah fair comment Kev, and Mass, & Gladwin too

Comment

Dare we say ramsey and les are bringing in some really good lesser known players and not getting the club in 200 million pounds worth of 'debt' doing so mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Dare we say ramsey and les are bringing in some really good lesser known players and not getting the club in 200 million pounds worth of 'debt' doing so mate?
                  Yep
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    considering we have only spent 8.5 mil and recouped 13 mil I say they are both doing a fantastic job.

Comment

Very good player. Straight away you can see he has come from a club where their coached how to play the game (not sure what went wrong with Caulker)

Comment

Coached by CR, Caulker is on the bench today, he needs to play regularly fir a couple of seasons or he will never make it, he really should have stayed, silly boy.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

May have missed this, but who is the Watford CB prospect?

Comment

Angella.
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...rielle-Angella

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              From his first game against Atlanta I knew he was a player, CR played a blinder in the press after, referring to him as a squad player, I think he stole him from Spurs as a result.

If we get the Watford guy in, we are set.
                              But Hall will end up on the bench?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X