Average age of the squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average age of the squad?

was wondering if the watrb stats man Nasser new what the difference is in the average age of squad compared to last year.
    I know last year we had the oldest average age of any squad in the top flight and probably the whole football league and just wanted to see how much we have brought it down by and how we compare to some other teams now.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    was wondering if the watrb stats man Nasser new what the difference is in the average age of squad compared to last year.
    I know last year we had the oldest average age of any squad in the top flight and probably the whole football league and just wanted to see how much we have brought it down by and how we compare to some other teams now.
    According to sources, squad average age this season is 27 years old; last season it was 26.77. Bear in mind that this is based only on the 18 players who played at all this season and it isn't going to be too accurate until the end of the season when we see everyone who has played.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
    X