The Hunters become the Hunted - Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunters become the Hunted - Transfer Window

Very odd feeling as the window draws in. For the last what four years we have been the hunters going out putting in bids for players and to some extent being the showpiece on Sky

Never really worried previously about losing players but as a few have said want this window shut asap so we don't lose any players as if we hold on to them think there is a decent season ahead

Suppose the positive is we are signing better players instead of s hite hence why others are interested

If I was club I would be smart and given its international break arrange last minute team bonding event in Oz so players are not close enough to do a deal

Really hoping the board have seen the start and decide to twist and say what we have we hold and let's have a go

Don't like being the Hunted

yeah agree ,West the window can`t shut soon enough for me , there is a Fulham fan at work ,that is so sure we are going to lose everyone decent ,he has even given me the draw in our bet ,for the the Fulham away game.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

At the beging of the season i was so sure we would lose at least four players. Now I just can't see a couple of our players leaving. I can't see Fer and Sandro leaving now. I have no problem with Charlie and Phillips leaving which they both might as long as the club have a back up plan.

Comment

Cheeky boy Vespa I think their bang in trouble this year is McCormack gets injured as they have signed so average players.

I will be watching Tuesday through my fingers every time they say breaking news or were off to Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
          At the beging of the season i was so sure we would lose at least four players. Now I just can't see a couple of our players leaving. I can't see Fer and Sandro leaving now. I have no problem with Charlie and Phillips leaving which they both might as long as the club have a back up plan.
          BW there the two I personally want to hold on to. If Sandro left I would live at a push Fer although would like him hang about but those two are the difference for me

Comment

Can handle Charlie going as though professional you can tell in his body language he don't want be here.as long as we replace him properly il be happy.
            The one I'll be gutted about losing would be Matty, I think he is enjoying his football under Ramsey and will be a ,assign player for us. He's also young enough that 1 year in the championship won't effect his long term career.

Comment

It is frustrating waiting.... Especially knowing clubs will panic buy more this year as desperate not to drop before the prem money gets really stupid next season.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Can handle Charlie going as though professional you can tell in his body language he don't want be here.as long as we replace him properly il be happy.
                The one I'll be gutted about losing would be Matty, I think he is enjoying his football under Ramsey and will be a ,assign player for us. He's also young enough that 1 year in the championship won't effect his long term career.
                Bang on.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Very odd feeling as the window draws in. For the last what four years we have been the hunters going out putting in bids for players and to some extent being the showpiece on Sky

Never really worried previously about losing players but as a few have said want this window shut asap so we don't lose any players as if we hold on to them think there is a decent season ahead

Suppose the positive is we are signing better players instead of s hite hence why others are interested

If I was club I would be smart and given its international break arrange last minute team bonding event in Oz so players are not close enough to do a deal

Really hoping the board have seen the start and decide to twist and say what we have we hold and let's have a go

Don't like being the Hunted
                  I was thinking the same RE: a trip to Dubia, the thing is, deep down, I think the club wants rid of Phillips and Austin, I believe they have replacements lined up.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    I was thinking the same RE: a trip to Dubia, the thing is, deep down, I think the club wants rid of Phillips and Austin, I believe they have replacements lined up.
                    I tend to agree, sadly
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i dont believe ,weve got replacements lined up ,i can see them both going just before the window shuts ,and not getting replaced ....Damn ,i really really wanted to stay positive ( at least for today !)
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i dont believe ,weve got replacements lined up ,i can see them both going just before the window shuts ,and not getting replaced ....Damn ,i really really wanted to stay positive ( at least for today !)
                        If you are serious then you are being very silly, nothing these guys have done makes me believe they haven't got a plan in place!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

If you are serious then you are being very silly, nothing these guys have done makes me believe they haven't got a plan in place!
                          Agree with Vesp. They may have thoughts on who they'd want, but getting them? There clubs would want more as they'll know we are desperate & have money, if they are that decent why have they not been picked up by other teams? They have to agree to join us!

Comment

I think Gayle, Bryne and even Morrison are the types they have lined up, just a hunch, no inside info.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Could Phillips play CF if Austin goes?

He would open the ball over the top with his pace, just a thought?
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X