The Hunters become the Hunted - Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    If you are serious then you are being very silly, nothing these guys have done makes me believe they haven't got a plan in place!
    Leon Best???

Comment

I think Gayle, Bryne and even Morrison are the types they have lined up, just a hunch, no inside info.
      Cali every bone in me wants you to be right on this hunch...........but...everything so far tells we won't spend big (Gayle).

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Cali every bone in me wants you to be right on this hunch...........but...everything so far tells we won't spend big (Gayle).
        I can see Byrne as he's going to be cheap as in the last year of his contract. Gayle will cost 6 million upwards so I reckon Hooper on loan (hope not). Boro want around 6-7 mil for Adomah so I think that will be a no go, think he will go back to Bristol City. Hopefully the board will let Les have a good chunk of the money after our great start.

Comment

You maybe right regarding Gayle, if we get £25m I think he could make an argument for between £8-10m being reinvested?
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Rumours on gayle are there might be a loan deal option available with a option to buy. If they came in for Charlie offered 14 mill plus gayle on season long loan with a option to buy that would suit everyone surely.

I think the board have shown so far with the transfer dealings they are more savvy and professional than previous seasons. With that in mind I think they deserve to be trusted to have things lined up of we do lose 1 or 2 key players.

I don't think a replacement for Matty will be to hard I think we are all worried about Charlie and who comes in as we all know there aren't loads of 15-20 goal a year strikers available and certainly not unless you want to part with some serious wedge.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Rumours on gayle are there might be a loan deal option available with a option to buy. If they came in for Charlie offered 14 mill plus gayle on season long loan with a option to buy that would suit everyone surely.

I think the board have shown so far with the transfer dealings they are more savvy and professional than previous seasons. With that in mind I think they deserve to be trusted to have things lined up of we do lose 1 or 2 key players.

I don't think a replacement for Matty will be to hard I think we are all worried about Charlie and who comes in as we all know there aren't loads of 15-20 goal a year strikers available and certainly not unless you want to part with some serious wedge.
              Sounds on the money.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Palace have already said they are not in for Charlie so there is no dice with a deal involving Gayle.

The fear is Tony looks at Chery and says "we will have enough without Austin and Phillips". I think Austin will go, think we have a fair chance of keeping Philips as our £10m asking price is high imho.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Palace have already said they are not in for Charlie so there is no dice with a deal involving Gayle.

The fear is Tony looks at Chery and says "we will have enough without Austin and Phillips". I think Austin will go, think we have a fair chance of keeping Philips as our £10m asking price is high imho.
                  Good job Tony ain't running the show now

Comment

With Les in place, he should and would deal with the squad requirements, not TF, a loan for Gayle would be such good business it's scary.

I repeat, I believe the club now has a plan and are working through then, unlike the prem, if we lost these guys Kate on, we can loan players in, but I think a few deals are lined up!

I don't know why they are any doubts, thus summer the buys shows thought and planning.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

With Les in place, he should and would deal with the squad requirements, not TF, a loan for Gayle would be such good business it's scary.

I repeat, I believe the club now has a plan and are working through then, unlike the prem, if we lost these guys Kate on, we can loan players in, but I think a few deals are lined up!

I don't know why they are any doubts, thus summer the buys shows thought and planning.
                      Byrne and Gayle still with their clubs even though there has been loads of interest in both this summer. Fingers crossed

Comment

Fourth on gd and three wins on the bounce, this club has never ever not spent big in the transfer window, and this one will be no exception either if chaz goes.

Comment

Working...
                        X