Just back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back..

... my girlfriend lives just outside Huddersfield!

Scrappy game, neither side seemed capable of holding on to the ball for more than a few passes. Town threatened fitfully, but our defence was pretty solid. Konchesky had that Predator look-a-like on toast for most of the game, Hall and the Chief seemed reasonably in control, Perch ok, but gets a nosebleed going forward.

For some reason the midfield wasn't clicking and I thought Faurlin was poor, although I see others have singled Doughty out, that's not how I saw it. Plenty of misplaced passes from Ale. Luongo and Chery a bit quiet and Charlie and Phillips weren't exactly busting a gut but it all came together oh so sweetly for the goal. Phillips had a scorcher of a shot saved before that, but apart from that we rarely threatened their goal, but then neither did they.

Interesting that Ramsey didn't make a single substitution. Shows either great sense of purpose or no faith in the bench, maybe!

Loved the stadium, apart from the Town fans who were only 10 yards from us in the South stand and seemed to have their drum going through a loudspeaker or something. Was very annoying for a bit, but generally I enjoyed their raucous singing, especially the song sponsored by a bank, the mighty HSBC I think it was.

Lovely feeling winning away, ain't it?

I was thinking how did you get back so quick!

On the whole agree but personally think Ale and Doughty both played quite well. Matty and Austin were both poor by their standards but I thought the 2 CBs were brilliant today. Perch was poor IMO, he's starting to worry me a bit tbh.

Very scrappy game and we didn't entirely deserve the 3 points but hey ho this league is all about fine margins so I'm over the moon! COYRs!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Shame I didn't get to meet you Matty, oh well, another time. Off to Bradford now for a curry! You Rs!!!!

Comment

the commentary on QPR player made it out to be a classic
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

how many fans did we take

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Shame I didn't get to meet you Matty, oh well, another time. Off to Bradford now for a curry! You Rs!!!!

Haha drop us a line next time mate!

Enjoy (don't try a Phall, had a tea spoon of my pals and I was farting fire for a day).
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              how many fans did we take
              Comms mentioned just short of 1k
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Haha drop us a line next time mate!

Enjoy (don't try a Phall, had a tea spoon of my pals and I was farting fire for a day).
                I love a hot curry, I often frequent a great curry house in South Harrow for a vindaloo, but phall takes the biscuit. Ring of fire for a few days after eating a few mouthfuls.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It was a scrappy game and was probably a 0-0 but luckily we managed to score. Take that all day long. No one really stood out but thought the defence did well as I can't remember Huddersfield having too many chances.

Comment

Ned was huge today, Hall was good too, Konchesky's best game so far. But Perch still poor. Too casual by half. Almost as laid back as Bos####a.
                    We were often overrun in midfield. I lost of how many time Doughty gave the ball away & Ali got caught a couple of times.
                    Luongo tried hard, but not his best game. Chery good today. Phillips usual hot & cold for me. Never worth £10m and finally Austin. If I were a scout for a team thinking of spending £15m I would leave well alone. I'll say no more and I want him to stay but he has to be more committed if he does.

We were fortunate to win. They were poor up front. Twice I've seen Nahki Wells against us. Nothing special. Ishmail Miller was there best forward !

And the Head of Steam was good too pre match. Thanks for the tip Matty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      I love a hot curry, I often frequent a great curry house in South Harrow for a vindaloo, but phall takes the biscuit. Ring of fire for a few days after eating a few mouthfuls.
                      Toilet roll in the fridge overnight?
                      Last edited by cross it Dave; 29-08-2015, 10:16 PM.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        the commentary on QPR player made it out to be a classic
                        That was down to the horseracesque enthusiasm shown by the commentator. I couldn't stand it honestly.

Comment

Working...
                        X