No announcement yet.

Can hear a pin drop..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do it i moved to Cullompton devon 18 months ago 2 hours door to door on train

Comment

Whatever happened to the South Devon LSA? They used to run a bus up to LR if I remember?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We've lived in Brixham for 3 years, but only in the winter, the summer in SW France, we try to get to most home games, stays with friends on Saturday nights in Surrey.

Don't bother with televised or mid week games generally though.

This winter, the wife and I are over dosing on skiing and diving while our bodies allow.

Flying in courtesy of Ryanair for the Bolton Game

You can take the boy out of West London, but you can't take Queens Park Rangers out of this boy.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Just moved to Torquay. Havent tried going to a home game yet. How long does it take to drive from this neck of woods or by train?

Seem a few QPR shorts down this way been pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I was on holiday but I'm planning on moving there eventually. Can sell my place, clear the mortgage, buy somewhere outright, and still have loads left over!
              Tell me about it mate. Can't believe what we can buy for our money down here compared to the south east. Me and the Mrs can't believe our luck.

Comment

The train is quicker, but can be expensive, the drive generally takes 3 1/2 hours hours on a good run.

The new A381 will help, dual carriageway all the way to Rivercourt rd, via M5 and M4.

When the A303 is sorted, it will be quicker still.

Comment

Whatever happened to the South Devon LSA? They used to run a bus up to LR if I remember?
                  I have never used it, if we couldn't drive, i would get the cheapest ticket to Paddington.

Comment

Ramsey out, how dare we win away AND a clean sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      Ramsey out, how dare we win away AND a clean sheet
                      It outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Tell me about it mate. Can't believe what we can buy for our money down here compared to the south east. Me and the Mrs can't believe our luck.
                        When I'm back in November, lets have a beer somewhere, dozens of decents pubs around the bay.

Where have you bought maids?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          We've lived in Brixham for 3 years, but only in the winter, the summer in SW France, we try to get to most home games, stays with friends on Saturday nights in Surrey.

Don't bother with televised or mid week games generally though.

This winter, the wife and I are over dosing on skiing and diving while our bodies allow.

Flying in courtesy of Ryanair for the Bolton Game

You can take the boy out of West London, but you can't take Queens Park Rangers out of this boy.
                          Was in Brixham this week, went to Rio's. Unfortunately the lovely Bridget wasn't in, then went to the Strand and bought a couple of paintings.

Comment

Never had fish and chips from there, alway go to Simply fish, if you like proper beer try the Queens head, 7 or 8 real ales on every night, Chris knows how to serve a pint.

Comment

Was in Brixham this week, went to Rio's. Unfortunately the lovely Bridget wasn't in, then went to the Strand and bought a couple of paintings.
                              Many drunk trawlermen?, the 2 pubs there are quite lively on Saturday mornings just after breakfast, Their wives are even worse

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                                Never had fish and chips from there, alway go to Simply fish, if you like proper beer try the Queens head, 7 or 8 real ales on every night, Chris knows how to serve a pint.
                                I see Robert has opened another simply fish a few doors along. He said it's only been open 5 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X