• Show
Clear All

• Can hear a pin drop..

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

#RealistsAllOnHoliday

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      #RealistsAllOnHoliday
      Haha love that. Strange, great win and its all silent... 1 loss and there's 50 threads started....
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Love it too. Has truly shut some of our idiotic fans up for a while.

Would love to see what they can find to moan about right about.

How any one had us as being one of the worst three teams in the league is beyond me.

Comment

Where's that Ipswich fan....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Haha love that. Strange, great win and its all silent... 1 loss and there's 50 threads started....
            I'm sure some on here want us lose so they can put their pathetic threads on here, well done Rss & Ramsey, early days but promising!

Comment

The club has been fractured over the last few years, give it time, we will all be signing from the same hymn book.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Still not 100% convinced of Ramsay but credit where it is due he has got us going in the league. What seems to have helped is he is not making subs for the what seemed like the sake of it. Lets hope it continues and hope we can keep our main men then get on a run!

Comment

This is almost worse than the moaners moaning all the time. People moaning about other people having a different opinion. Geta grip ffs, we just won away.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Still not 100% convinced of Ramsay but credit where it is due he has got us going in the league. What seems to have helped is he is not making subs for the what seemed like the sake of it. Lets hope it continues and hope we can keep our main men then get on a run!
                    The man is still learning, today he had no defensive players on the bench but he could have run the clock down in injury time by swapping out the front players, all a learning curve.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      This is almost worse than the moaners moaning all the time. People moaning about other people having a different opinion. Geta grip ffs, we just won away.
                      No chance, I'm all for starting threads that revel in Us WINNING. 100%.

Threads that whinge when things don't go so well pi$$ me off especially when you get 10 threads more than you do to celebrate a win.

COYRs!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        No chance, I'm all for starting threads that revel in Us WINNING. 100%.

Threads that whinge when things don't go so well pi$$ me off especially when you get 10 threads more than you do to celebrate a win.

COYRs!
                        It's boring matty. We won. Enjoy the win not the gloating of moaners.

Comment

Haha thats true, moaning about moaners.. then I suppose you've got the moaning about moaners whos moaning about the original moaning

True though bakes, loving the away win mate
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It's boring matty. We won. Enjoy the win not the gloating of moaners.
                            Personally I am mate. In the back of me pals motor driving down the m1 sipping on a lovely Luke warm tin of red stripe before hitting a few pubs in Sunbury.

Hope everybody else enjoys the evening chaps !

Comment

SSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.....now who do I return this Library book to?

Comment

Working...
                              X