Promotion form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    The doomers are very loud in their silence.
    I was surrounded by a bunch today that spent the whole game whinging and digging Ramsey our telling him he needs to make subs (that grey haired pony tailed fella that drives a cab was one of em) - was brilliant when we bagged the winner, they soon shut up.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      brilliant win, won a few bob on my away acca as well. Teams go up scraping out 0-1 wins away

Can go into the International break on a high. Hopefully we don't get done DDay.
      Good man bakes I have £10 on Fulahm, Burnley, Dunfermline and Barrow so £227 begged off myself *cheers emoji*
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I was surrounded by a bunch today that spent the whole game whinging and digging Ramsey our telling him he needs to make subs (that grey haired pony tailed fella that drives a cab was one of em) - was brilliant when we bagged the winner, they soon shut up.
        #Rightsorts

Over the moon for you matty lad, enjoy the beers and journey home mucker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Think we will get stronger with the transfer window shutting and two weeks to bring back Yun, Fer and Sandro.
          But yes a winning team wants to keep playing.
          And add Tozser to that list, if we do manage to get a CB and striker we are set, all done done under the radar. Well done me club.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Promotion form

10 points from first 5 games with a unsettled squad.

Next few days will be massive what ever happens and can all take stock Tuesday night to see where we stand with the squad.

For the moaners and doom and gloomers I think tonight Ramsey deserves credit. 3 wins on the bounce in this league is no easy achievement.

How are the ones saying we are sure on for relegation feeling right now? Surely you can see now that worst case scenario we will be mid table.

Personally think of we play our cards right the next 3 days and the club recognise what a opportunity they have now to get back into the orem built on solid foundations then we ha e a great chance to go back up.

Comment

Didn't see or hear anything of the game today but a great result and a clean sheet away from home. Will be interesting to see how we fair against the top sides, Brighton and Boro. But on our current form looking at playoffs at least?
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

2 threads with the same title, good ones though!
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Still got Yun, 2 Watford lads, Mackie and probably the best midfielder in the league Leory Fer to come back. Good times. Let's hope Tuesday goes well ayyy!

Comment

[ (that grey haired pony tailed fella that drives a cab was one of em)

the fashion police are looking for him

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                      2 threads with the same title, good ones though!
                      Not only that, but it was the same opening post.

Think he must have got all excited.

Comment

Working...
                      X