Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey

Comes across like a really good bloke after seeing him on football focus but I worry about our finances. I think we need the sales of Charlie and Phillips to go through. It seems like he is under strict instructions to advertise the sales of these 2 players. I know he was asked about Charlie but Ramsey is clearly not holding back to remind everyone how good he is
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I think we need the sales of Charlie and Phillips to go through.
    I think at this point we need these sales to go through about as much as we need Ebola.
    We keep them - we stand a good chance of getting promoted.
    We sell them - we will flirt with relegation.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I like Ramsey too and I just think he is saying everything he's suppose to.

Ramsey and Les are now actively promoting the clubs new philosophies in the media and reiterating everywhere we are skint need to sell can't afford players ect.....it's working yet we are conducting very shrewd business in the background.

I think the club will secretly be wanting to keep Charlie and Matty but want to be seen being pro active on saying they are available. This also shows the football league we done all we can to comply with the fffp but not our fault of the players we had are not brought by another club.

I think the board will be hoping to move the likes of hoilett and traore on more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Ramsey and Les are now actively promoting the clubs new philosophies in the media and reiterating everywhere we are skint need to sell can't afford players ect.....it's working yet we are conducting very shrewd business in the background.

I think the club will secretly be wanting to keep Charlie and Matty but want to be seen being pro active on saying they are available. This also shows the football league we done all we can to comply with the fffp but not our fault of the players we had are not brought by another club.

I think the board will be hoping to move the likes of hoilett and traore on more than anything.
        I could see those 2 going on deadline day!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I think at this point we need these sales to go through about as much as we need Ebola.
          Or, I think at this point we need these sales to go through so we can continue our rebuilding process.
          We keep them - we stand a good chance of getting promoted before our playing style is established, and we come straight back down again.
          We sell them - buy the extra players Ramsey wants, and build progressively with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

It would be a dream come true
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              [/B]

It would be a dream come true
              It would be mate. However I think we are stuck with them until the end of their contract. Can't see them being offered anywhere near the money they get at qpr elsewhere.

Best we can hope for I fear is someone taking them on loan and yeast contributing towards their wages.

Comment

Hoilett Diakite and troare would be nice to see shipped out. That be about 80-100k saved a week.

Is Diakite on last year of his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  To be honest I would rather we flirt with relegation if it means getting our finances sorted. There's always next season.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Hoilett Diakite and troare would be nice to see shipped out. That be about 80-100k saved a week.

Is Diakite on last year of his contract?
                    Yes he is, pity it has all gone wrong for him.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Yes he is, pity it has all gone wrong for him.
                      Cheers Cali . Well if we don't shift this window there be gone end of season either way. Slowly but surely we're getting the high earners/ duds out.

Comment

Working...
                      X