Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR players unhappy with wage cuts .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR players unhappy with wage cuts .....

....according to The Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Can understand why they would be pissed off, but seems sensible move by club. Could save quite a bit.

Comment

This is the Daily Fail,cannot believe a word of what they say, a load of ole bow locks !!!

Comment

I am no lawyer but If this is true, it could be deemed a breach of contract allowing CA and others to put in transfer request without losing loyality bonuses?

I can't believe that the club would do this without legal advice or consulting the players?

Why always us eh?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          I am no lawyer but If this is true, it could be deemed a breach of contract allowing CA and others to put in transfer request without losing loyality bonuses?

I can't believe that the club would do this without legal advice or consulting the players?

Why always us eh?

My thoughts entirely.Could also affect negotiations with potential incoming players?? Let's hope it's just a bad piece of mis-informed journalism.

Comment

Why always us eh?
            Why speculate on legal implications if you are not a lawyer?

Don´t believe it, then.

For once I agree with scuberry. He speaks some sense on this one.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Why always us eh?

clearly, the players are paid a month in advance, if any move on during transfer deadline day then any monthly wage which goes into their account before the start of september, they will pocket and sod off without even working for the club for the month of september.

where as if they remain after the window is closed then im sure their wages will be deposited into their accounts by wensday.

these players are clearly #Rightsorts.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If there is any truth behind this then it's disgraceful. Why F off key players a day before a match and ones we all love to stay.

Would make no sense what so ever and will just cause unnecessary problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  clearly, the players are paid a month in advance, if any move on during transfer deadline day then any monthly wage which goes into their account before the start of september, they will pocket and sod off without even working for the club for the month of september.

where as if they remain after the window is closed then im sure their wages will be deposited into their accounts by wensday.

these players are clearly #Rightsorts.
                  In nornal life, we work notice to allow for this situation!

Comment

Sensible by the club and also an indicator that they expect Austin and Green to leave.

....and who says they'll be playing. They can be fncked off in the stands.

Comment

In all my years I have never heard of anything like this. If players are paid in advance then we surely wouldn't be the only club doing this. Also, surely advance wages are picked up my the gaining club. None of this rings true and likely part of being considered a circus club amongst the footballing world and the press just running with any rumour.
                      Last edited by AlamoR; 29-08-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        If there is any truth behind this then it's disgraceful. Why F off key players a day before a match and ones we all love to stay.

Would make no sense what so ever and will just cause unnecessary problems.
                        100 % agree with you.

Which is why I doubt a single word of it. Surely nobody could be that stupid.

Comment

Let's see how they perform today.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Daily mail hating on QPR? odd thing to see. How much do you think wet spam and whomever is in for CA paid them to make up bull to unsettle the players and fans?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Coco the Clown did not respond to the Mail's requests for a QPR
                              statement

What a joke
                              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                              X