Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR players unhappy with wage cuts .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    clearly, the players are paid a month in advance, if any move on during transfer deadline day then any monthly wage which goes into their account before the start of september, they will pocket and sod off without even working for the club for the month of september.

where as if they remain after the window is closed then im sure their wages will be deposited into their accounts by wensday.

these players are clearly #Rightsorts.
    seriously?

i understand the logic of what you're saying hits (and it's also my interpretation), but we pay players in advance???????

what planet is the club on? like anyone else gets paid in advance for doing their job... if this is in anyway true (i've got some doubts), players need to remember that the fans that pay their wages actually have to do their hours before they get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoR View Post
      In all my years I have never heard of anything like this. If players are paid in advance then we surely wouldn't be the only club doing this. Also, surely advance wages are picked up my the gaining club. None of this rings true and likely part of being considered a circus club amongst the footballing world and the press just running with any rumour.
      That's about how I see it too. If your employer inadvertently overpays you before you leave, you simply have to pay it back. If you don't, the club sues you and then you pay it back plus legal costs.

I find it hard to believe but then I also find it hard to believe that the club isn't capable of ensuring all foreign players have the correct visas in place so I guess anything is possible.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
        Coco the Clown did not respond to the Mail's requests for a QPR
        statement

What a joke
        Now, who is the clown?
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
          Coco the Clown did not respond to the Mail's requests for a QPR
          statement

What a joke
          If this is true, it's Lee Hoos doing

Comment

Hoos he think he is?

Comment

Just for arguments sake let's say this report has some truth to it.

Firstly, their "in advance salaries" are not being slashed, they are being witheld until their future employment is known, the evening Tuesday 1st September.

These salaries add up to about a million pounds, the club is correct to withhold payment of these "in advance salaries"

I would hope that all recent and future players contracts are paid in arrears, just like normal people.

Just my opinion and I am not a lawyer.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

rheres no chance they are paid a month in advance. We are talking a few days wages that could of possibly been deducted.

Every other. Club has this problem with the window and I'm sure nine will be doing this and this happens every year. To just decide to cut their wages with out speaking to anyone is not the way to win any friends or run a business.

Your employees are the people that make your company work. Matty and Charlie for example have come in worked hard and contributed to relative success so far this year, so why screw them over make them disgruntled the day before a game.

Just can't contemplate this being true as if it is our club is more backwards business wise then I thought and this would make me question wtf is going on with tf.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  rheres no chance they are paid a month in advance. We are talking a few days wages that could of possibly been deducted.

Every other. Club has this problem with the window and I'm sure nine will be doing this and this happens every year. To just decide to cut their wages with out speaking to anyone is not the way to win any friends or run a business.

Your employees are the people that make your company work. Matty and Charlie for example have come in worked hard and contributed to relative success so far this year, so why screw them over make them disgruntled the day before a game.

Just can't contemplate this being true as if it is our club is more backwards business wise then I thought and this would make me question wtf is going on with tf.
                  What makes you think TF is behind it, even if the report is true? You don't think Hoos or the co-chairman might be involved?
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Firstly, their "in advance salaries" are not being slashed, they are being witheld until their future employment is known, the evening Tuesday 1st September.

These salaries add up to about a million pounds, the club is correct to withhold payment of these "in advance salaries"

I would hope that all recent and future players contracts are paid in arrears, just like normal people.

If true then damn right.

Comment

If true then damn right.

Comment

Says August pay in there.... Must be rubbish as they have been with us for the whole of August. And if it was septembers pay then why would they only deduct a week? The would deduct the whole month!!!!

Comment

no one is paid in advance of the work they do? aren't most of us paid in arrears? i think this may be a stirring the poo story maybe by an agent of one of the said players?

Comment

Spot on, and if this true It seems like Austin, Phillips and their agents are of a very naive kind. Did they believe they unchallenged could take the club for a ride.
                            Well done, my club!
                            Last edited by Shania; 29-08-2015, 10:54 AM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

If the players get paid in advance, I see nothing wrong with it in case they leave.

Not saying our players, but in general players want everything and the clubs get stitched up everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                                no one is paid in advance of the work they do? aren't most of us paid in arrears? i think this may be a stirring the poo story maybe by an agent of one of the said players?

You could very well be right.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X