not a rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a rumour

I can just see it now Phillips to wba, adomah in, Austin to palace and vydra in from Watford just have a feeling! Vydra would be a top signing alongside Austin. This is just my oppinion no fact or rumour.

Palace have already said they're out of the Austin race so that's a no go.

Also think IF Phillips goes, which is IMO now very unlikely considering our price, it will Byrne who we sign to replace him. Would follow more what CR and Les have been doing all summer, spending smaller fee's on younger players

Comment

So not a rumour, but a feeling.
      Much more credible then
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        I can just see it now Phillips to wba, adomah in, Austin to palace and vydra in from Watford just have a feeling! Vydra would be a top signing alongside Austin. This is just my oppinion no fact or rumour.
        That comment is just glorying palace,, what good is that to us Vydra and Austin playing along side eachother
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Palace out and as people seem to forget, WBA have signed so far James McLean and Serge Gnabry so can't see them spending big on another winger.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Vydra has sort of dropped off the radar a bit. Sh!t hot for watford a couple of years ago, but made a move to WBA and was never the same player? not sure how he got on last year? Either way, is the little quick type and probably doesn't fit into our system

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              Vydra has sort of dropped off the radar a bit. Sh!t hot for watford a couple of years ago, but made a move to WBA and was never the same player? not sure how he got on last year? Either way, is the little quick type and probably doesn't fit into our system
              Did flop at WBA you're right but scored 20 goals for Watford last season. I reckon he could definitely work in our system if we keep it on the ground, have the attacking midfield 3 trying to play Vydra in off the last defender...

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                Did flop at WBA you're right but scored 20 goals for Watford last season. I reckon he could definitely work in our system if we keep it on the ground, have the attacking midfield 3 trying to play Vydra in off the last defender...
                Ah ok, has no problem scoring goals at this level then it seems. Only concern is not sure how much we are going to be playing on the deck and think we are going to go a bit more direct with the front man feeding the 3 behind.

Either way he would be a great option. No idea on actual price though. I seem to remember watford loaned him originally, then WBA loan. Did he actually move on a perm last year to watford and if so any idea on how much they paid?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                  Ah ok, has no problem scoring goals at this level then it seems. Only concern is not sure how much we are going to be playing on the deck and think we are going to go a bit more direct with the front man feeding the 3 behind.

Either way he would be a great option. No idea on actual price though. I seem to remember watford loaned him originally, then WBA loan. Did he actually move on a perm last year to watford and if so any idea on how much they paid?
                  He was loaned to Watford for the 12/13 season, then loaned to WBA for the 13/14 season, then loaned again to Watford for the 14/15 season but with view to a permanent transfer which was completed in July of this year. So technically he only signed for them this summer which I think means signing him on loan is the only option available?

Comment

Working...
                  X