Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford fans gutted we are potentially signing

tozer and Angella.

Admittedly don't know much about them but been looking at Twitter and some paper articles and Watford fans seem to be up in arms about is signing these two players. A lot of them saying they are genuinely class players.

Apparently tozer is a free kick expert and Angella is exceptionally good on the ball.

Have to say I hope we pull this off as sounds very promising indeed. A little excited by this and to me is showing the club really are learning their lessons.

Two very good signings with championship experience for a very small outlay.

Quite good credentials from Tozer being voted as Watford's unsung hero of last season. Hmmm, a Hungarian with tekkers at W12? Who was that again? :D

Just hope we get these over the line.

Comment

The CB is a loan deal so says pie in the SKY
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Not much to go by but here's a clip of his man of the match performance against milwall and his free kicks are pretty dangerous............

Comment

Looks very composed on the ball.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Not much to go by but here's a clip of his man of the match performance against milwall and his free kicks are pretty dangerous............

Very Ale Faurlin.

Comment

Don't know much about either of them. Gotta admit I was underwhelmed when I heard about it though. But reviews from fans seem good so hopefully they can come in and do the business.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                The CB is a loan deal so says pie in the SKY
                Have you heard if there are any medicals today mate?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Have you heard if there are any medicals today mate?
                  All over the media he's having a medical now. Wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    All over the media he's having a medical now. Wake up.
                    What about Angella?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                      Don't know much about either of them. Gotta admit I was underwhelmed when I heard about it though. But reviews from fans seem good so hopefully they can come in and do the business.
                      When you say you are underwhelmed by these signings, what type of signings are you expecting?

Comment

Just reading looks like we've won the race for this Tozser ahead of Hull, Derby and Fulham.

Comment

I wonder with all the managerial upheaval at Watford that we might of just fallen over 2 excellent players at this level. Sure hope so.

Comment

Jheez how sad a song can you play during a highlights reel. Is watford really that depressing?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              When you say you are underwhelmed by these signings, what type of signings are you expecting?
                              As it was Watford who didn't want them I was thinking r they shi.ite then. I haven't coated em off so see how they go.

Comment

Working...
                              X