No announcement yet.

I think one of our major problems at the back is Nedum Onouha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys the fact Dunne is still without a club three months into the season probably suggests it was right decision to let him go as if he was still up to it he would be playing somewhere

Plus let's not re write history he was solid enough but promotion season towards end of season was looking shot and making mistakes and last season was making mistakes and people were calling for him to be dropped

Comment

In the Prem he would struggle but would have done a job in the championship
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Would rather have Hill in as captain and CB, he is a commanding figure, respected and passionate. Agree he is a little slow, old and gives away too many free kicks but he gives his all and knows when to turn it in (ask to come off because either he's shot or being ripped)
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          In the Prem he would struggle but would have done a job in the championship
          Not for me Cali as why has no one given him chance in this or div1

Solid player perhaps worth being on bench to see a game out but don't think personally were missing much not having him reckon would still be making silly errors with him in side as we did last season with him

Comment

We missed a few tricks this season. Burnley have signed a real pacy goalscorer in gray and although I was happy to keep Austin we should of got gray in over pouter and jet. Poor decision. We do need a wiser head at centre half. I think henry is causing the defence an issue but even my man fer losing it in silly areas, I have to blame the manager and ask why I find fer defending deep in his half? If I saw Henry sitting in front of the defence it would naturally make me drop back
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We missed a few tricks this season. Burnley have signed a real pacy goalscorer in gray and although I was happy to keep Austin we should of got gray in over pouter and jet. Poor decision. We do need a wiser head at centre half. I think henry is causing the defence an issue but even my man fer losing it in silly areas, I have to blame the manager and ask why I find fer defending deep in his half? If I saw Henry sitting in front of the defence it would naturally make me drop back
              definately should have got gray
              we should also have got warburton as our manager!

Comment

We needed a nasty ####### of a CB, in this div it a given, a proper CB, Angella is a girl!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Strip him of the Captaincy, give it to Hill then play a back line of Onuha--Hall--Hill--Yun

Comment

Working...
                  X