Gabrielle Angella - Done Deal - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Exactly the same type of player as Faurlin. A creative CM. And with Faurlin a ticking time bomb with his knee, Toszer would be a very good signing imo.
    Yep, both seem pretty good. A CB with experience of promotion in a team that plays attacking football and scores lots of goals. And cover for Ali and who knows may be a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
      All sounds good if true. I wonder if Watford will want someone in return? Matty / Fer on loan like Caulker deal? Can't see 'em paying £15m to buy Austin but something must be afoot?
      Fer and Sandro on loan? Hope they'll throw in Vydra as well.

Comment

He is right, Fer, after Austin is the best player at the club, it will turn out to be a blessing him failing that medical!
        Last edited by californiahoop; 28-08-2015, 11:07 AM.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm reading good things about this Angella bloke. In Watfords 2013/14 season he was the runner up player of the season and managed 8 goals!!

on the downside I have read that defensively he isn't the best and wouldnt be the commanding centre half we all feel that we need. There were calls from Watford fans to push him into midfield as his strengths are actually his range of passing and pushing forward. Odd for a centre back.

Its clear that with Tim Reams strengths also being his ability to pass it out from the back, that Ramsey wants to sign a CB that will allow us to play in exactly that way. It'll be Onouha's job to dominate in the air and rough up the strikers whilst Angella would no doubt be the man to find Faurlin/Luongo/Chery/Phillips to start our attacks.

I like the sound of that concept, but feel like it doesnt address the fact we leak far too many goals. Almost feels like it would be another attack minded signing which again, is a strange thing to be saying for a CB!!

Comment

Fulham in for him too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Fulham in for him too
              There's a surprise, they seem to be sniffing around everyone we are after. They will only be likely to get our leftovers though.

Think they will struggle this year, defo bottom half, possibly going down

Comment

TOP TOP signing this Angella!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  TOP TOP signing this Angella!
                  I'm hoping she can prove I was wrong to doubt her.

Comment

A goal scoring defender? Snap him up!

Comment

So is the rumoured medical only for Tozser at the moment? Angella's move not that advanced yet?

Comment

Still a lot to do according to this article.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...-transfer-move

Comment

Maybe we will use him in front of the defence? If we happen to get him, that is.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Maybe we will use him in front of the defence? If we happen to get him, that is.
                            Like a midfielder

Comment

Also from every article I have read no one is suggesting a loan - seems to be a straight transfer

Comment

My Watford mate reckons it won't happen. Said he's too good for us and will be distraught if he left. Sounds pretty damn good if you ask me. Let's get this done quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X