• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Too old.
    You're on a wind up right? Some fans

He's 30 ffs and probably at his peak.

Comment

If we don't get many free kicks in a game sounds like he wont be much use, all I hear is he's a good free kick taker

Really though should be another good addition for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        You're on a wind up right? Some fans

He's 30 ffs and probably at his peak.
        I think Tozser reached his peak two years ago. But you and other people are calling Green too old. A 30 year old midfielder equals to a 35 year old goalkeeper. And I don't think Green is too old for us.

Comment

I think Tozser reached his peak two years ago. But you and other people are calling Green too old. A 30 year old midfielder equals to a 35 year old goalkeeper. And I don't think Green is too old for us.
          I'm sorry but to call a 30 year old footballer 'too old' is just plain ridiculous, especially for a club in our financial position. The guy was a free agent and his wages are bound to be reasonable and well within budget.

And I've never said anything of the sort about Green.

Comment

Tozser 30, Luongo 23, Fer 25, Phillips 24, Chery 27. Pretty good mix that if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Tozser 30, Luongo 23, Fer 25, Phillips 24, Chery 27. Pretty good mix that if you ask me.
              Sandro 26, Doughty 23, Diakite, 26, Gladwin 23, something is coming together.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by harrynev View Post
                anyone willing to share their username and password for qpr player hd?
                With very little history with posters I doubt you will be lucky...but hey if you don't ask you don't get
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Looking at his free-kicks video it I'd say Chery definitely has some competition now.

Comment

Hello lads. Tozser is a great signing. I'm really surprised we tinned him so easy - controls tempo from the base of midfield and has a great set piece. If you can get Angella as well he is an absolute Rolls Royce of a centre back. I'm gutted we jettisoned him for Britos and I wish him all the best. If you can iron out his lapses you end up with a young Rio Ferdinand.

Based on this I have piled into buying your points at 67 with sporting index. Really fancy your squad with these two added.

All the best.

Comment

Thanks for that.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

welcome tozser
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by WatfordJim View Post
                          Hello lads. Tozser is a great signing. I'm really surprised we tinned him so easy - controls tempo from the base of midfield and has a great set piece. If you can get Angella as well he is an absolute Rolls Royce of a centre back. I'm gutted we jettisoned him for Britos and I wish him all the best. If you can iron out his lapses you end up with a young Rio Ferdinand.

Based on this I have piled into buying your points at 67 with sporting index. Really fancy your squad with these two added.

All the best.
                          Our iron stopped working years ago Jim. Have you seen our defence in action?

Comment

Originally posted by WatfordJim View Post

All the best.
                            Looks like he is similar to Ale then which is what CR said he was looking for.

Seems like the coach might actually have a plan and an idea of actually putting a TEAM together.

This is a very rare commodity in recent QPR managers who usually just throw together a bunch of overpaid hasbeen "names"

Good stuff

Comment

Better than Barton.

Comment

Working...
                              X