Toninho & various posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Six minutes! Hardly my fault that you chose to post as I was reading threads.

See you didn't address the point either.

As for the "less witted of our brethren", perhaps when you achieve our level of incompetence, you could post a link that actually opens.

Who's the mug now?
    You have well and truly answered that question yourself sir.

This MUST go down as one of the greatest mugging offs in the history of WATRB and you did it to yourself, I only set the traps and then sat back to watch you fall into them.

I posted a link transfermarkt.co.uk/vergleich/vereinsvergleich/statistik/1039_677 (www removed for the full address to be shown on the page) this is still a working link on my original post on page 1 of this thread.

In your futile attempts to cover up the original mugging off, you quoted my post but used your privileged position of being a mod to change the link address to transfermarkt.co.uk/vergl...istik/1039_677 and then proclaimed "perhaps when you achieve our level of incompetence, you could post a link that actually opens"

Truly shameful!

You have been outmaneuvered sir, out thought, outclassed and outperformed. Its like watching Barcelona v Carlisle.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further.

Comment

You really are a complete sad act
      I actually feel sorry for you.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
        You have well and truly answered that question yourself sir.

This MUST go down as one of the greatest mugging offs in the history of WATRB and you did it to yourself, I only set the traps and then sat back to watch you fall into them.

I posted a link transfermarkt.co.uk/vergleich/vereinsvergleich/statistik/1039_677 (www removed for the full address to be shown on the page) this is still a working link on my original post on page 1 of this thread.

In your futile attempts to cover up the original mugging off, you quoted my post but used your privileged position of being a mod to change the link address to transfermarkt.co.uk/vergl...istik/1039_677 and then proclaimed "perhaps when you achieve our level of incompetence, you could post a link that actually opens"

Truly shameful!

You have been outmaneuvered sir, out thought, outclassed and outperformed. Its like watching Barcelona v Carlisle.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further.
        Already told you once, I didn't touch it.

One more silly outburst and it's goodye to you. Even you must understand that.

PS. Before you start whining that it's an abuse of power, it's more a live trial of our new approach to saving our good posters from idiots like yourself.

Comment

PS. Before you start whining that it's an abuse of power, it's more a live trial of our new approach to saving our good posters from idiots like yourself.
          Which part of my statement is untrue? every accusation you have made on this thread has been torn to shreds

You have been tongoed my friend. the evidence is in black and white for everyone to see,

So after changing the link and accusing me of incompetence, you are now threatening to ban me? If you ban me, always keep it in the back of your mind that I took you to the cleaners son.

truly pathetic
          Last edited by Toninho; 28-08-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

So the link changed itself?

Comment

Which part of my statement is untrue? every accusation you have made on this thread has been torn to shreds

You have been tongoed my friend. the evidence is in black and white for everyone to see,

So after changing the link and accusing me of incompetence, you are now threatening to ban me? If you ban me, always keep it in the back of your mind that I took you to the cleaners son.

truly pathetic
              You accused me of altering something. I didn't and told you so.

As promised, I'm banning you now. You have shown yourself up in front of everybody, resorting to repeating untruths, as soon as you have no valid point.

Goodbye. You won't be missed.

Comment

You accused me of altering something. I didn't and told you so.

As promised, I'm banning you now. You have shown yourself up in front of everybody, resorting to repeating untruths, as soon as you have no valid point.

Goodbye. You won't be missed.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So the link changed itself?
                  Pretty obvious Toninho, you should be able to figure it out:
                  1. You posted a link that worked in the original post. It still works.
                  2. You quoted your original post, but now with a broken link.
                  3. brightonr pointed that out and requoted your quote, again with the faulty link.
                  4. You went into meltdown in a somewhat paranoid state, perhaps with a high level of general anxiety, and certainly seem to see conspiracies and stalkers everywhere. (But as they say:Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)
                  5. Next up: Wet dreams involving Mick McCarthy on a Massey Ferguson... For most of us those would be nightmares...
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Thank christ for that!
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2