• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toninho & various posters

How's your tractor?

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    How's your tractor?
    Your'e home from school early aren't you?

You can stalk me all that you like, but can you keep it on topic please. thanks

Comment

When was that #### marshy last banned ? Just wondering?

Comment

How's Mick?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          According to the table, third.
          Wow, bait taken in only 6 minutes! I must go fishing for mugs more often!

I was going to preempt the oh so predictable replies with the next link, but I thought no, lets see who mugs themselves off first.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vergl...istik/1039_677

For the less witted of our brethren, the graph shows money spent in the downward direction and money received in the upward direction.

Here's the important part; Mick McCarthy took over in 2012 when the debt was already in place, you can see his spendings compared to our £150 million spunked over that period.

The defence rests your honour. ( Awin please try to think of your own lines instead of parroting mine, it makes it so much more interersing for the other readers)

Comment

Oh please think of your own lines instead of stealing barristers'

Also please go back to the Ipswich sites or your own special website www.wetdreamsaboutmccarthy.com

Comment

Oh please think of your own lines instead of stealing barristers'

Also please go back to the Ipswich sites or your own special website www.wetdreamsaboutmccarthy.com
              Its not the first time you are stealing my lines though is it?
              Here's another example

25/5/15 I use Nostradamus in my post
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ht=nostradamus

27/5/15 You use Nostradamus in your post

Stalking me AND copying me word for word! I'm getting a little spooked, do I need to make an injunction?

Comment

How's your tractor?
                Careful or he will take you up the alley

Comment

Originally posted by QprMicky View Post
                  Careful or he will take you up the alley
                  Down by Cookes

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                    Its not the first time you are stealing my lines though is it?
                    Here's another example

25/5/15 I use Nostradamus in my post

27/5/15 You use Nostradamus in your post

Stalking me AND copying me word for word! I'm getting a little spooked, do I need to make an injunction?
                    My god you are a prize Pratt... U used Nostradamus in a post about predicting the future..omg.. How original... Would you prefer mystic meg? You really are sadly scraping the barrel with that one all the while showing yourself up..

I think you wish you were popular enough to have a stalker but you realise skulking in the dark watching videos of McCarthy for some sick pervy pleasure isn't going to endear yourself to any other humans outside of Suffolk.

Get a life fella and try and understand just how unpopular you are on this message board.. Like the pox at an orgy..

Jog on kiddo

Comment

My god you are a prize Pratt... U used Nostradamus in a post about predicting the future..omg.. How original... Would you prefer mystic meg?
                      How about Russell Grant while we're at it

Comment

My god you are a prize Pratt... U used Nostradamus in a post about predicting the future..omg.. How original... Would you prefer mystic meg? You really are sadly scraping the barrel with that one all the while showing yourself up..

I think you wish you were popular enough to have a stalker but you realise skulking in the dark watching videos of McCarthy for some sick pervy pleasure isn't going to endear yourself to any other humans outside of Suffolk.

Get a life fella and try and understand just how unpopular you are on this message board.. Like the pox at an orgy..

Jog on kiddo
                        Facts please sir. you are under oath.

Comment

Yup I'm sure he would prefer Mr grant

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                            Facts please sir. you are under oath.
                            There are just the basic facts can you show me where it hurts..

Comment

I am starting to wonder if Jimmy (bottlejob) Rabbit and Awin are the same person?

They both have similair IQ's, they seem to be posting simultaniously very frequently, they post in the same infantile factless aggressive fashion and they both "big up" each others comments consistently??

Comment

Working...
                              X