Supporters Open Day Today @ 11:15am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporters Open Day Today @ 11:15am

QPR welcomes supporters for a special Open Training Day today, with doors opening at Loftus Road from 11:15am .

One for the kids Kev.

Remember meeting wayne fereday and bannister, I was lucky to meet real professional footballers that had time to chat to you instead of money driven wasters.

Like with the drugs scandel around athletics, I have to say I have gone off both sports.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah deffo a kids day Weare, nice move by the club with them all going back to school next week. Hope as many parents who can get there today take their kids, get the next generation of R's hooked.

Comment

Over a thousand turned up and had a brilliant day. More great pr from the club after saturdays special day for a legend.
        Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Over a thousand turned up and had a brilliant day. More great pr from the club after saturdays special day for a legend.
          Tony Out!
          Hearing rumblings on Twitter from those who went today that TF has said we are set to sign 2 players TODAY who the press havent picked up on.

And now we wait....

Comment

Was Green there?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Was Green there?
              Not seen any pics of him there! There was also a clip of goalkeeping practice earlier and it was Smithies and Lumley in goal!

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                Not seen any pics of him there! There was also a clip of goalkeeping practice earlier and it was Smithies and Lumley in goal!
                Yeah that's what made me ask mate, odd if he weren't

Comment

At the same time i've not seen anybody make a point of saying that he wasnt there? Interesting regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                    At the same time i've not seen anybody make a point of saying that he wasnt there? Interesting regardless.
                    What sort of info did you get on these potential 2 signings?

I reckon one of them is Toszer.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      What sort of info did you get on these potential 2 signings?

I reckon one of them is Toszer.
                      https://twitter.com/MrRae1000

Scroll down a little bit. Seems he was there. He might have meant he was telling people today that 2 are going to sign. seems unlikely the press team will have had time to take photos of new players and all that malarky today.

Comment

Working...
                      X