This what you call a balanced report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This what you call a balanced report

Not the meltdown crap in here in the last few days.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...rs/news/40054/
    Kept the faith!

Yes, Clive is taking a longer term view than most and seems to appreciate what the club are trying to do at the moment.
    Make no mistake though, there is as a big a meltdown on lfw than there is on here and he is referring to that site as well as this when he refers to meltdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Yes, Clive is taking a longer term view than most and seems to appreciate what the club are trying to do at the moment.
      Make no mistake though, there is as a big a meltdown on lfw than there is on here and he is referring to that site as well as this when he refers to meltdowns.
      Jordan Foster wrote the article, but agree with you CCJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Jordan Foster wrote the article, but agree with you CCJ.
        Oops, apologies. I did think it was a bit shorter than normal

Comment

I think that is a slightly rose tinted report! no mention that our squad is not good enough to cope with 11 changes..no mention that the youth team and eds squad have been beaten in most of their games this season..no mention of Jet and Hoilett playing in completely the wrong positions ..no mention of Gobern barely touching the ball all night, overloading the responsibility on to doughty..no mention of grego -cox looking completely out of sorts...No mention of the club completely disrespecting the fans the opposition and the fans yet again!

if the club won't take this competition seriously then neither should we...i think next year no one should go!

Comment

I don't care who you pick whether it be Man u or Chelsea but anyteam that puts out 10 suqad players in one match is going to struggle. I highly doubt Chelsea's second 11 would have even challenged for the title last year and in fact probably would have been in a relegation scrap. Just shut up and suck it up everyone, you knew what you were getting into when you decided to go to the game.

Comment

The result did not deserve the meltdown it received. However.. The report seems pretty biased towards the home team for me. It doesn't mention the lack of desire to be first to the ball, the lack of movement when we had the ball...

I was at the game, i won't be too harsh but I did not see one player on that pitch that I thought ' oh I can't wait to see more of him'

No way was doughty a 7 rated. He was extremely poor. Hill although cleared one off the line doesn't help by the way he just puts his foot or head through it all the time without ever bringing the ball down. Grego cox also was a bit of a headless chicken.

Credit to them, they played a cup for it league 2 side but we didn't match them.

The downside of the night for me though was that they dominated the ball and possession, don't matter who is on the pitch I'm sure most of us expected us to retain the ball better than we did.

However il take a win on Saturday over that any day��

Comment

We should have just rolled over at Yeovil.... Handsome win there even made a massive cynic like me semi-believe Ramsey might be half taking seriously the league cup. Just remember this when FA cup starts in January and don't let club mug us off again..... You can't expect any player to perform well if there is a tacit understanding that the management are not interested in winning or progressing.

Comment

Lets get one thing straight I dont care that we are out of the cup what I care is about this muppet making wholesale changes to the side that has taken 7 points from the last 3 games when a blind man could tell him we were bang lucky in all those 3 games , Ramseys 1st choice players arnt yet anywhere near the finished artikle that is good enough to do any better than struggle to stay out of the bottom 6 ,
                  the only way the team can play to their potential is by getting maximum game time , we are going to have at 3 1st team players comming in and the most important thing is for them to come into a settled 1st team squad , not have it chopped and changed while this muppet fanny's about with kids and fringe players , that can happen after the sqad is ballanced confident and instilled with a winning mentallity
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-08-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Did Nasser right this .. balanced view my a3se.. the blokes as happy clappy as they come!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      The result did not deserve the meltdown it received. However.. The report seems pretty biased towards the home team for me. It doesn't mention the lack of desire to be first to the ball, the lack of movement when we had the ball...

I was at the game, i won't be too harsh but I did not see one player on that pitch that I thought ' oh I can't wait to see more of him'

No way was doughty a 7 rated. He was extremely poor. Hill although cleared one off the line doesn't help by the way he just puts his foot or head through it all the time without ever bringing the ball down. Grego cox also was a bit of a headless chicken.

Credit to them, they played a cup for it league 2 side but we didn't match them.

The downside of the night for me though was that they dominated the ball and possession, don't matter who is on the pitch I'm sure most of us expected us to retain the ball better than we did.

However il take a win on Saturday over that any day��
                      exactly! my annoyance at the whole thing was the apparent lack of respect the club shows the competition and the fans .the whole evening was a miserable experience and yes we would have played liverpool in the next round but you have to be in it to win it...and who knows a good cup run can help the feel good factor at the club..make 5 changes or so but 10! we are not good enough to be able to do that and honestly go out to win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Lets get one thing straight I dont care that we are out of the cup what I care is about this muppet making wholesale changes to the side that has taken 7 points from the last 3 games when a blind man could tell him we were bang lucky in all those 3 games , Ramseys 1st choice players arnt yet anywhere near the finished artikle that is good enough to do any better than struggle to stay out of the bottom 6 ,
                        the only way the team can play to their potential is by getting maximum game time , we are going to have at 3 1st team players comming in and the most important thing is for them to come into a settled 1st team squad , not have it chopped and changed while this muppet fanny's about with kids and fringe players , that can happen after the sqad is ballanced confident and instilled with a winning mentallity
                        If we play the full team we run the risk of a) potentially winning which would be devistating b) causing injury and c) not having a fully fit team for the game on the weekend. I was bemused when you said we would struggle to avoid relegation. Really. Are you honestly that daft and i can assure you that a blind man would actually think we wernt that lucky to get 7 points and that we deserved it.

Comment

I didn't have a meltdown. Just said it was a really s hitty and depressingly predictable night. Anyone who is happy about Tuesday probably wasn't there..... I know some, like Nas, were.

Comment

No one is ever going to decide what team we should of played... Some are saying we should of played full strength for momentum and others are saying we risk injury etc. for the weekend... Don't think there is a right or wrong answer, just think peoples view are different.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              No one is ever going to decide what team we should of played... Some are saying we should of played full strength for momentum and others are saying we risk injury etc. for the weekend... Don't think there is a right or wrong answer, just think peoples view are different.
                              But it's still all TF's fault and everyone who can't see that is deluded, right mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X