Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
    Oh sweet Jesus the irony!!!

Who's saying it's all rosey? I'm not. We lost to Carlise. It's expected but it shouldn’t be. If you'd bother to read any of my posts commenting on last night I certainly haven’t defended the players or CR other than his rightful shaming of Junior. What you perceive as others being overly positive is actually people looking at things from a balanced and realistic point of view. You immediately fly off the handle and look at things in the most basic of ways, never once taking into account the wider picture or how things operate behind the scenes.

I saw in another thread you were blaming TF for the Sandro work permit situation too? And despite somebody rightly pointing out it was the fault of the legal team and not TF, you just kept on running your simple mouth about how TF was a clown and how it was directly his fault etc etc

I mean....REALLY? are you that retarded?
    This personal attack is starting to hurt my feelings Joey...

Being positive over something as disgraceful as last nights performance, is NOT a balanced view. Its clutching at straws when there are no real positives.
    Who pays the legal team for Sandro? Who over sees it? - The fvcking owner!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      This personal attack is starting to hurt my feelings Joey...

Being positive over something as disgraceful as last nights performance, is NOT a balanced view. Its clutching at straws when there are no real positives.
      Who pays the legal team for Sandro? Who over sees it? - The fvcking owner!!
      As pointed out already, it's not HIS job to directly apply for visa's and to personally take care of all the paperwork.

Against all odd's I agree that heads should roll for the Visa situation. It's not TF's fault though. In fairness, who's to say the situation hasnt been taken care of and that those who actually were responsible havent already been sacked/ it's hardly like the club would announce it? Surely it's more Lee Hoo's job to sort out as he's in charge of the day to day running of the club??

Comment

As pointed out already, it's not HIS job to directly apply for visa's and to personally take care of all the paperwork.

Against all odd's I agree that heads should roll for the Visa situation. It's not TF's fault though. In fairness, who's to say the situation hasnt been taken care of and that those who actually were responsible havent already been sacked/ it's hardly like the club would announce it? Surely it's more Lee Hoo's job to sort out as he's in charge of the day to day running of the club??
        OK so not our fault at all no?? Who does employ the legal team though and who should over see it, as TF was involved with this deal... Did we not see him doing kick ups with him when the deal was getting done? TF was there when this deal was signed, he employs the legal team, he is the owner and chairman and its just been another embarrassment he has over seen in his tenure. Have we had problems with visa's with previous owners?

Comment

OK so not our fault at all no?? Who does employ the legal team though and who should over see it, as TF was involved with this deal... Did we not see him doing kick ups with him when the deal was getting done? TF was there when this deal was signed, he employs the legal team, he is the owner and chairman and its just been another embarrassment he has over seen in his tenure. Have we had problems with visa's with previous owners?
          Similar-ish situation to Faurlin in our promotion season.. Didn't see people demanding FB, BE & AM resign over it (maybe a lot of other things - but not this specifically)

I also exclude GP as most people wanted him out at that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Similar-ish situation to Faurlin in our promotion season.. Didn't see people demanding FB, BE & AM resign over it (maybe a lot of other things - but not this specifically)

I also exclude GP as most people wanted him out at that stage.
            Beat me to it.

So the answer is not only yes, we have had problems with previous owners regarding paperwork but the difference is we arent possibly facing a points deduction or a fine for this screw up. Things have improved by that very notion!

Comment

Beat me to it.

So the answer is not only yes, we have had problems with previous owners regarding paperwork but the difference is we arent possibly facing a points deduction or a fine for this screw up. Things have improved by that very notion!
              And what about the rest of my questions in my post... i notice how you and Awin have managed to miss these?

''OK so not our fault at all no?? Who does employ the legal team though and who should over see it, as TF was involved with this deal... Did we not see him doing kick ups with him when the deal was getting done? TF was there when this deal was signed, he employs the legal team, he is the owner and chairman ''

Comment

And what about the rest of my questions in my post... i notice how you and Awin have managed to miss these?

''OK so not our fault at all no?? Who does employ the legal team though and who should over see it, as TF was involved with this deal... Did we not see him doing kick ups with him when the deal was getting done? TF was there when this deal was signed, he employs the legal team, he is the owner and chairman ''
                So those were questions? If you really need answers and they weren't rhetoric then here we go.
                CEO or human resources hire a legal team on a case by case basis.
                Yes we saw him do kick ups.

Oh that's both of them..

Comment

So those were questions? If you really need answers and they weren't rhetoric then here we go.
                  CEO or human resources hire a legal team on a case by case basis.
                  Yes we saw him do kick ups.

Oh that's both of them..
                  The question marks at the end should show they are questions?????????????
                  Who employs the CEO and human resource team to do their jobs and who pays them? Whose job is to make sure they run a club and business that know the process?

Comment

The question marks at the end should show they are questions?????????????
                    Who employs the CEO and human resource team to do their jobs and who pays them? Whose job is to make sure they run a club and business that know the process?
                    Jesus man. Are you implying that TF hired these people knowing they'd make mistakes? It happens, and it's probably been dealt with. TF has many faults and isnt perfect in the slightest but this wasnt his fault. I know you're eager to blame everything on the man but give it a rest. Are you immune to logic? Any dumbass question you've asked has been answered and yet you refuse to listen and are insistant that TF is to blame for everything.

If on match day there was a shortage of beer or pie's for sale i'm guessing by your logic thats TF's fault too yeah? How about if the scoreboard stops working? TF to blame for that too?

Comment

So if counter staff in WHSmith give you the wrong change the CEO should step down?

Don't be silly fella... Reread what you are saying and if you have any experience of business you will know it makes no sense.

Comment

Jesus man. Are you implying that TF hired these people knowing they'd make mistakes? It happens, and it's probably been dealt with. TF has many faults and isnt perfect in the slightest but this wasnt his fault. I know you're eager to blame everything on the man but give it a rest. Are you immune to logic? Any dumbass question you've asked has been answered and yet you refuse to listen and are insistant that TF is to blame for everything.

If on match day there was a shortage of beer or pie's for sale i'm guessing by your logic thats TF's fault too yeah? How about if the scoreboard stops working? TF to blame for that too?
                        I blame this on the man because he is the fvcking owner!! Stop giving the fella an easy ride.
                        If an MD employs someone who does not do their job properly or makes a shocking error, who does that reflect on?! Especially when it is involving a high profile error.. There the furthest thing from 'dumbass questions'. The answer to the questions is TF.
                        His fav saying is.............'the buck stops with me'. Go figure FFS.....

Beer and pie around the ground is a slightly different level to signing a player. Dumbass questions or dumbass analogy's?
                        So many are quick to say things aren't his fault.

Beer, Pie and all your other sh1t analogy's are not in the same league as... Signings, accounts, contracts and wages FFS.

Comment

In most businesses if someone f@cks up its that person who carries the can.. You don't go up and up sacking each person more senior until you get to the top even you know that!

Comment

In most businesses if someone f@cks up its that person who carries the can.. You don't go up and up sacking each person more senior until you get to the top even you know that!
                            This is a high profile football club though where signing players is normally dealt with by the owner?

Comment

This is a high profile football club though where signing players is normally dealt with by the owner?
                              No it's not - almost never is! CEO or DOF sign players...owners only provide funds or guarantees for funds

Comment

No it's not - almost never is! CEO or DOF sign players...owners only provide funds or guarantees for funds
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X