WLIR's & Nasser95, EssexR & Awin et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Jog on kid FFS. Take ya Fernandes loving elsewhere to bent over.
    Mute me if you like, I personally love reading your hilarious posts.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Couldn't find anything related to me in there. What was the point in looking it up? You can go ahead and choose what you want to see, and choose when you want to appear on this message boards, spouting Bullsh1t about your supposed 'anti-christ' of football but my god are you annoying about it. Also, you know that a bloke is kinda stupid to say related to boy. Shouldn't it be a man or a boy? That would make more sense to me. Bloke is just too... blokey, I'd rather not be one tbh.
      get back to your FIFA tournament mate.
      Bottom line, i've never spoken to someone quite so optimistic as you - Its cringey most of the time.
      Your in the minority I'm afraid and THAT should tell you something about your views.

Comment

get back to your FIFA tournament mate.
        Bottom line, i've never spoken to someone quite so optimistic as you - Its cringey most of the time.
        Your in the minority I'm afraid and THAT should tell you something about your views.
        I'm really not, I'm just louder than the rest of the majority.

You should know how it works by now if you aren't naive of course. The minority is always the loudest. Just look at ISIS with regards to muslims, they aren't really muslim and they are a minority in their beliefs, but they are bl00dy loud and they scare people. You thinking positivity at any football club could possibly be a minority suggests how naive you are though.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Jog on kid FFS. Take ya Fernandes loving elsewhere to bent over.
          When do the kids go back to school again?

Comment

I cannot deal with any more of Nasser's ludicrous posts. It is nothing i have ever seen before... Does he just defend for the sake of defending? Are you a solicitor? There is no give or take on opinions, it is just all purely 'the club can do no bad' on EVERY subject. Its beyond JUST looking at things positively now Nasser... There has to be a certain degree of acknowledgment for mistakes and errors.
            Last edited by West London is Rss; 26-08-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
              When do the kids go back to school again?
              Next week mate i think

Comment

Next week mate i think
                I think you've misinterpreted who I was directing that comment at....kid.

Comment

As opposed to your "the club can do no right" attitude? Pack it in kid. I've never ONCE seen you say anything remotely intelligent, well thought out, insightful or positive. Just pure and utter negative, argumentative bile. Grow up or have a nap.
                  Kid??? Coming from a fella whose only got 116 posts on here i doubt you've seen much...
                  I'm a mixed a bag old man, I'll call it whether its negative or positive...

Aint you got a sunbed in 10 Essex lad?

Comment

I think you've misinterpreted who I was directing that comment at....kid.
                    Knew exactly who you were saying it too Joey, dont worry you about that.

its like verbal diarrhea all of sudden with you aint it? - Couldnt resist responding to protect the vulnerable loons who think its all rosey in the garden could ya?

Comment

Yes because my post count has a direct correlation to my age....

And no, no you dont. You just call it negative. Constantly. All the time. It's boring, as are you and the drivel you spout. For somebody who's claiming not to be a kid, your "banter" is about on par with an 11 year old. So you're either lying and are off on your school holidays right now, or you're a simpleton.
                      117 posts mate, been on here a month... you aint seen much of my posts.
                      Absolute GOLD this is... keep going.

Comment

Knew exactly who you were saying it too Joey, dont worry you about that.

its like verbal diarrhea all of sudden with you aint it? - Couldnt resist responding to protect the vulnerable loons who think its all rosey in the garden could ya?
                        Oh sweet Jesus the irony!!!

Who's saying it's all rosey? I'm not. We lost to Carlise. It's expected but it shouldn’t be. If you'd bother to read any of my posts commenting on last night I certainly haven’t defended the players or CR other than his rightful shaming of Junior. What you perceive as others being overly positive is actually people looking at things from a balanced and realistic point of view. You immediately fly off the handle and look at things in the most basic of ways, never once taking into account the wider picture or how things operate behind the scenes.

I saw in another thread you were blaming TF for the Sandro work permit situation too? And despite somebody rightly pointing out it was the fault of the legal team and not TF, you just kept on running your simple mouth about how TF was a clown and how it was directly his fault etc etc

I mean....REALLY? are you that retarded?

Comment

One thats fvcking realistic and not willing to be taken for a MUG like you.
                          I dont want you to break into negativity, i want you to have some humane feeling that Fernandes has screwed up, like everyone knows he has!!
                          I cannot stand un realistic positivity.

Oops my *plum alert* alarm has just gone off again and it wasn't TF that set it off

Comment

I complain because i dont see what there is to be positive about and i think these owners have been given an easy ride up until now by the fans who are naive and positive rather than critical.

*plum alert*

Oops there it goes again

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Oops my *plum alert* alarm has just gone off again and it wasn't TF that set it off

Comment

Ever occur to you that before posting I read the boards?

I'll answer that for you as left to your own devices you tend to struggle with finding the correct answer. Yes, I did, and guess what? you were a retard then, and you are now.
                                Come on Joey, some would think you are being the kid now with these sort of posts...

Comment

Working...
                                X