Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLIR's & Nasser95, EssexR & Awin et al

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Well if you are happy with a midfield of Doughty and Gobben that is your perogative. Five of those players last night he had actually signed and they were found wanting. To single out Hoilet - who by all accounts was mildly less rubbish than most of the other players - is deflecting attention from the fact that the squad he has assembled doesn't look good enough at the minute. Also don't agree about the cup being a distraction. A win would have built momentum - Ramsey realises that, which is why he was clearly furious.
    Dont even bother with Nasser mate, he's as deluded as they come with QPR.. Fernandes could sell up and leave us in the sh1t and he'd still be singing everyones praises.
    Last edited by Hove Ranger; 26-08-2015, 03:58 PM.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Dont even bother with Nasser mate, he's as deluded as they come with QPR.. Fernandes could sell up and leave us in the sh1t and he'd still be singing everyones praises.
    Listen to him Stain, can't be bothered to deal with either of you to be honest. Take a chill pill, you guys complain and look back to the old QPR. In my lifetime, QPR have been sh1te in the cups, thats my old qpr.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Mistakes being corrected, accounts being improved. Football clubs will never (nor should they ever) run at a profit at high levels (chapter 3 of soccernomics you are welcome)
      Fvck me you like the sound of your own bull. You've got it good and proper you have fella.
      Wake up and smell the fvcking coffee! Enough is enough... We have been run TERRIBLY. Everyone knows it.
      I find it immensely frustrating that you refuse to see us fans being taken for a ride by Fernandes... How many wrongs does this bloke have to do for you and others to realise it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The one thing QPR fans lack is realism.

Get real FFS.. Old QPR is gone. Any man and his dog can see we have been utterly screwed over by Fernandes.

I refuse to defend someone at the club just because they 'love' QPR and 'mean well'.

Comment

Fvck me you like the sound of your own bull. You've got it good and proper you have fella.
          Wake up and smell the fvcking coffee! Enough is enough... We have been run TERRIBLY. Everyone knows it.
          I find it immensely frustrating that you refuse to see us fans being taken for a ride by Fernandes... How many wrongs does this bloke have to do for you and others to realise it!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Everyone:
          pronoun
          every person; everybody.

I am a person and I disagree with you. therefore not everyone.

Tony is aware of the mistakes he has made. But he cares about this club and you can see it and hear it when you speak to him. He wants to benefit this club and he will. If you can't see beyond your narrow minded views, you are being quite ignorant.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Wait wait wait. You are saying that certain people just want to complain because its fun to? What could possibly give you that impression?
            Gimme a fvcking break here.... You really are the mug you are being taken for.
            Everyone has their breaking points, yours just seems to be a little higher than everyone elses but it will come.

Its nice to see fans thinking going out to a league 2 club at home is OK..................... Keep happy clapping.

Comment

Come on Nasser... How can you defend this one?.... Cos its never Fernandes's fault is it.....

Comment

The one thing QPR fans lack is realism.

Get real FFS.. Old QPR is gone. Any man and his dog can see we have been utterly screwed over by Fernandes.

I refuse to defend someone at the club just because they 'love' QPR and 'mean well'.
                Don't then, but in the same vein, I cannot defend your ridiculous outbursts just because you 'love' QPR and 'mean well'. You berate the club because apparently you have to be right given how you and the gang of however many there are agree with each others views and hence, everyone at the club does. Tell me how that is worth defending?

Comment

Jog on kid FFS. Take ya Fernandes loving elsewhere to bent over.

Comment

Gimme a fvcking break here.... You really are the mug you are being taken for.
                    Everyone has their breaking points, yours just seems to be a little higher than everyone elses but it will come.

Its nice to see fans thinking going out to a league 2 club at home is OK..................... Keep happy clapping.
                    So you want me to break into negativity? what sort of fan are you that you enjoy the sight of a fellow fan breaking under the weight of supporting their club through thick and through thin. Grow up.

Comment

Ohhhh... Tony cares about the club so its all OK!!!!

Your laughable mate... You're brainwashed!!

Look at what you just said.......... 'tony cares about the club, you can see it and hear it when he talks'
                      I mean, are you a bloke or boy? Do me a facour and Look up 'naivety'

Comment

So you want me to break into negativity? what sort of fan are you that you enjoy the sight of a fellow fan breaking under the weight of supporting their club through thick and through thin. Grow up.
                        One thats fvcking realistic and not willing to be taken for a MUG like you.
                        I dont want you to break into negativity, i want you to have some humane feeling that Fernandes has screwed up, like everyone knows he has!!
                        I cannot stand un realistic positivity.

Comment

Ohhhh... Tony cares about the club so its all OK!!!!

Your laughable mate... You're brainwashed!!

Look at what you just said.......... 'tony cares about the club, you can see it and hear it when he talks'
                          I mean, are you a bloke or boy? Do me a facour and Look up 'naivety'
                          Couldn't find anything related to me in there. What was the point in looking it up? You can go ahead and choose what you want to see, and choose when you want to appear on this message boards, spouting Bullsh1t about your supposed 'anti-christ' of football but my god are you annoying about it. Also, you know that a bloke is kinda stupid to say related to boy. Shouldn't it be a man or a boy? That would make more sense to me. Bloke is just too... blokey, I'd rather not be one tbh.

Comment

It isn't though. He is an investor at the end of it. Someone in legal or whatever department we have should take the blame for this. When you go on a virgin train and a waiter is extremely rude to you, do you blame Richard Branson and say he is ruining train travel? Of course not. You'd be dim to.
                            absolute GOLD. Not a scooby have ya?

Whose job was it at the club to check his visa before signing him?

Comment

One thats fvcking realistic and not willing to be taken for a MUG like you.
                              I dont want you to break into negativity, i want you to have some humane feeling that Fernandes has screwed up, like everyone knows he has!!
                              I cannot stand un realistic positivity.
                              Then you cannot stand life itself. As you so eloquently put it earlier, wake up and smell the fvcking coffee. This isn't your money, you will not be in this financial situation. Let the man do what he wants, as long as we exist, I'm happy. Be proud to say that we have players like Charlie Austin, Tjaronn Chery, Matt Phillips. These are players we wouldn't have dreamed of having a few years back. Its football. Get off your high horse and stop acting like a spoiled br@t

Comment

Working...
                              X