No announcement yet.

Brentford v qpr live on Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think everbody knew that was going to be moved, what with the Rugby World cup final kicking off at 4PM on the Saturday and Brentford being the closest to Twickers, just so surprised it took so long for Sky to Choose it for Screening

Comment

Now it is live on sky Sports, I am hopeful to get a ticket as I am planning to travel to London same day.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This is

THIS IS GOING TO BE MENTAL

Because it geographically so close to northolt there are so many northolt brentford fans and i expect to see as many as 6oo
        northolt qpr fans who will get tickets in the brentford end
        if you remember the danny shittu birchenal amazing goal I WAS ACTUALLY IN THE BRENTFORD END WITH ABOUT 100 NORTHOLT
        we never bgot any probs with them at half time i went for a pee and some brentford geezer followed me into the toilet
        asked me who i supported i said QPR and he didnt say a lot really
        ONLY ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE
        i just shrugged and said nothing basically ignored him and just finished peeing and walked sytraight past him but i think this will be differant
        as the pubs all around the game will be filled with qpr without tickets,SO I HOPE WE DONT LOSE BUT I DONT EXPECT TO BE ANY TROUBLE
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Lived in the heart of Northolt from age 12 to 21 and can honestly say i never ever met a Brentford supporter , you sure there are any Ted mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Lived in the heart of Northolt from age 12 to 21 and can honestly say i never ever met a Brentford supporter , you sure there are any Ted mate?

In Ashford / Sunbury there are quite a few. In fairness a few lads I've grown up with have always supported Brentford and have been to their games when they were in Div 3 so I've actually got respect for them, but there's a few Johnny come latelys that have always supported Chelsea or Ar$enal and never went that have slowly switched allegiances to Brentford, they're just ring pieces.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i've only know one brentford fan he runs a car hire gaff in north sheen . he hates rangers and i always a bit of banter with him when i get a van . all in all i respect locals that follow them and don't jump on the chelsea band wagon like the other sheep

Comment

I know 2 brentford fans and they hate QPR lol
                R's

Comment

yeah

yeah kev probabley about 15 brentford fans from northolt which means about 4 stormtroopers going but 600 sounds better
                  dont tell anyone else that the famous northolt are non existant
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I've seen loads in the hillingdon area wearing the tops :-)
                    R's

Comment

Working...
                    X