Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

Anyone got any further news on our illegal Brazillian?

CR said last week he would be back training this week but so far heard nothing.

Hope he does come back. Gobern, Doughty and Henry should only be back up IMO, Faurlin needs the kid gloves treatment, Luongo will probably play further up the park and Leroy Fer? who knows??

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Anyone got any further news on our illegal Brazillian?

CR said last week he would be back training this week but so far heard nothing.

Hope he does come back. Gobern, Doughty and Henry should only be back up IMO, Faurlin needs the kid gloves treatment, Luongo will probably play further up the park and Leroy Fer? who knows??
    Think when Leroy comes back, expect Luongo to drop back, Faurlin and Sandro will just rotate depending on the game. Sandro where we are gonna be on the back foot and faurlin when we want control
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

This Sandro thing is another absolute embarrassment under Fernandes.

The fvcking muppet goes and signs an illegal immigrant!!

No idea when he is back.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Think when Leroy comes back, expect Luongo to drop back, Faurlin and Sandro will just rotate depending on the game. Sandro where we are gonna be on the back foot and faurlin when we want control
        Not sure Ale and Luongo is the way forward. Need a stopper in there, especially as we have 3 forward midfielders in front. Just can't have Henry, Gobern or Doughty.... All ok players but Sandro was one of our best players when he played in the Prem last season.

I hope he comes back and he's fit or we will have problem there.

Comment

I don't think a club like ours spends 8m quid on a player to rotate him. He might never play for us again but if he is here, fit and legal then I expect him to start every game.

Comment

I think with this rotation thing and what we need, it really depends on the opposition. Playing someone sh1t? Use faurlin, rest Sandro. Playing someone tough? Use Sandro. Its our best chance to keep them fit for as many league games this season. We cannot afford to risk any injuries to either of them.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Absolutely monumental f uck up. Wouldn't of happened under Sheila Marson. Amateurish to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Come on Nasser... How can you defend this one?.... Cos its never Fernandes's fault is it.....
                It isn't though. He is an investor at the end of it. Someone in legal or whatever department we have should take the blame for this. When you go on a virgin train and a waiter is extremely rude to you, do you blame Richard Branson and say he is ruining train travel? Of course not. You'd be dim to.

Comment

absolute GOLD. Not a scooby have ya?

Whose job was it at the club to check his visa before signing him?
                  The legal people... do you not know how it works?

Comment

The legal people... do you not know how it works?
                    Oh, 'the legal people'.. and who are they?

Is it not our responsibility then to make sure someone checks an overseas players visa? - Especially when we want to employ him? Strange really cos i thought it would be..

Comment

Oh, 'the legal people'.. and who are they?

Is it not our responsibility then to make sure someone checks an overseas players visa? - Especially when we want to employ him? Strange really cos i thought it would be..
                      My god are you annoying. You know football clubs have a legal department right? They have people who's job it is to do stuff like this. It damn sure isn't Tony's job. Once again, I will use a virgin trains analogy, but if someone had an expired visa or a visa that was expiring soon and wanted to work, does richard branson himself check their bl00dy visa? Of course not. He has a legal department who does that. Usually HR. Stop acting so ignorant ffs.

Comment

My god are you annoying. You know football clubs have a legal department right? They have people who's job it is to do stuff like this. It damn sure isn't Tony's job. Once again, I will use a virgin trains analogy, but if someone had an expired visa or a visa that was expiring soon and wanted to work, does richard branson himself check their bl00dy visa? Of course not. He has a legal department who does that. Usually HR. Stop acting so ignorant ffs.
                        You mean the legal department which Tony employs?
                        You would hope Richard Branson would make sure these people DID their job properly wouldnt you?

As an owner, an MD, a business manager.. it is your job to oversee everything. How you can say it is not the owners fault that someone he employs has not done their job properly is ridiculous.

If an employee makes a massive mistake, do you think the MD just foes, 'its not my fault' - Of course they dont!! Know why? Because it reflects badly on them and the company!

Comment

Back to the footballing issue - I think you'll see a lot of rotation between Sandro and Faurlin as both are prone to breaking down...... and it's a long old slog in the poundland league.....

Comment

I think sandro is too injury prone and we need him off the wage bill. Get rid of him and holliet on free contracts and offer charlie 80-90k a week with a huge promotion bonus. We have a big fat donkey german so lets sort this out once and for him.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I think sandro is too injury prone and we need him off the wage bill. Get rid of him and holliet on free contracts and offer charlie 80-90k a week with a huge promotion bonus. We have a big fat donkey german so lets sort this out once and for him.
                              Great thinking! Wish that was possible!

Comment

Working...
                              X