No announcement yet.

Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How longs his contract with us? We didnt sign him on a 4 year deal did we FFS?

Comment

Not sure how you can blame TF for not knowing his visa was running out, TF puts the money on the table he doesn't open up his laptop and do CRB checks and what not that's what the HR department is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
        Not sure how you can blame TF for not knowing his visa was running out, TF puts the money on the table he doesn't open up his laptop and do CRB checks and what not that's what the HR department is for.
        Not blaming TF here but does he not employ staff to do this? Obviously has got the wrong staff in place if they can't get this correct... That is his fault.

Can't build a castle on sand. NEED INFRASTRUCTURE!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Not blaming TF here but does he not employ staff to do this? Obviously has got the wrong staff in place if they can't get this correct... That is his fault.

Can't build a castle on sand. NEED INFRASTRUCTURE!
          No one hires people on the expectancy of failure. TF didn't expect his plane to go down and you damn sure can't blame him for that so don't go blaming him for this. Also, saying you aren't blaming him and then saying that is his fault is a paradox of itself.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            No one hires people on the expectancy of failure. TF didn't expect his plane to go down and you damn sure can't blame him for that so don't go blaming him for this. Also, saying you aren't blaming him and then saying that is his fault is a paradox of itself.
            Not sure u can read statto.

NOT blaming him for the visa issue. I AM blaming him for not having the right people in the job. I AM blaming him for lack of infrastructure at Qpr. NOT blaming him for Airplane crash (why mention that??)

Comment

NOT blaming him for the visa issue. I AM blaming him for not having the right people in the job. I AM blaming him for lack of infrastructure at Qpr. NOT blaming him for Airplane crash (why mention that??)
              Im saying that you can't blame the person at the top for the person in charge of the particular role. It was a situational thing. Things don't always go to the top was my point with all of this.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Im saying that you can't blame the person at the top for the person in charge of the particular role. It was a situational thing. Things don't always go to the top was my point with all of this.
                No but you can blame the person in charge of employment for employing an incompetent.

Comment

Who's gonna buy a player with 0% match fitness?
                  Who's to say he ain't been keeping fit out in Brazil, your probably right 0% match fitness, he's most likely to be working out down gyms cafe
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

No but you can blame the person in charge of employment for employing an incompetent.
                    I had this convo with him and EssexR yesterday bakes, it went on and on and on........ You will be sitting there all day to try and get him to understand what you mean.

Comment

I think we've been lacking infrastructure going well back to the Briatore/Ecclestone days, so it's not entirely a problem a TF's making.

Having said that it's been years since the takeover and we still make these amateur mistakes again and again. If Fernandes & his compadres were serious about getting the club running smoothly they've had enough time to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        How longs his contract with us? We didnt sign him on a 4 year deal did we FFS?
                        12 year deal mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          12 year deal mate.
                          Wouldn't bloody surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            12 year deal mate.
                            Your right a. 12 years deal,, plus unlimited funds on a new master card, American Express, and off course a new ( visa )
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Your right a. 12 years deal,, plus unlimited funds on a new master card, American Express, and off course a new ( visa )
                              Bl00dy American Express, got a new cash back AmEx recently just to bung all my purchases on for the cash back rewards and pay off each month, yet nowhere seems to accept them!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

On his way back apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X